Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room (3969 Views)

A Lovely 5bedroom With 2room Bq, Laundry Room For Sale @sangotedo Lagos. / 3 Bedroom Apartment With Laundry And Library For Sale / Construction Project Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
I will start by giving glory to Almighty God for His faithfulness over my life and also providing for me to start this project.

I got this piece of land in Ekiti state, omisanjana, Ado Ekiti precisely at the rate of 300k. My plan is to abandon it for awhile before starting it, but I was moved by the encouragement I got from here, that we can actually build with little money, not until it reaches million.

I will try and be updating as the project goes on, and I will love the experience builders here to come in with critiques and advice.

Also I will updating the prices of materials used as it goes..

Thank you all..
cc: spyder88 and every experienced builder

2 Likes

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
10loads of sand =15500 ×10

We engage in moulding of blocks to reduce cost. And the man collected #15 per one and I want 2000 block for start.

#15× 2000= 30,000

5bags of cement will mould 200 blocks, so
50bags will amount to 2000

50bags of cement at 2200

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
The plan of the building. please kindly check if there is any correction or adjustments

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by gibbi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good job. Just got a plot in Ibadan and I am hoping to start doing something as soon as possible. I am encouraged by your efforts and hope to learn from you.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by gibbi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayobami52:
The plan of the building. please kindly check if there is any correction or adjustments

Where is the plan?
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
gibbi:
Good job. Just got a plot in Ibadan and I am hoping to start doing something as soon as possible. I am encouraged by your efforts and hope to learn from you.

Thanks my brother, I really appreciate your words of encouragement... sure bro, we will learn together.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by twinskenny(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayobami52:

Good luck
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by mufutau55(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayobami52:
I will start by giving glory to Almighty God for His faithfulness over my life and also providing for me to start this project.

I got this piece of land in Ekiti state, omisanjana, Ado Ekiti precisely at the rate of 300k. My plan is to abandon it for awhile before starting it, but I was moved by the encouragement I got from here, that we can actually build with little money, not until it reaches million.

I will try and be updating as the project goes on, and I will love the experience builders here to come in with critiques and advice.

Thank you all..
cc: spyder880 and every experienced builder

Congrats at @Ayobami52. I will need to monitor this your project as I also have a 3 plots of 60x120ft land fenced near Ben Folarin School a little bit after Omisanjana towards Oke-Aso (used to be Igbo-Aso) village. I will I came across good land around there.. My development on that land will start next year In-sha-Allah. God will surely help you to complete it.

Hajji M.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Digging of foundation will commence tomorrow or Monday.. still bargaining between 70k- 80k
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
mufutau55:

Congrats at @Ayobami52. I will need to monitor this your project as I also have a 3 plots of 60x120ft land fenced near Ben Folarin School a little bit after Omisanjana towards Oke-Aso (used to be Igbo-Aso) village. I will I came across good land around there.. My development on that land will start next year In-sha-Allah. God will surely help you to complete it.

Hajji M.

@Mufutau55, thanks bro for branching and pledging to monitor the project.

The building unbelievably is around the Ben folarin you said you have yours, there is a road that pass behind that school. This plot is not far, even its adjacent the road behind the school.

Hoping to work with you soonest..

Thank you once again
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mufutau55, is your plot the one that was fenced behind that bridge?
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by mufutau55(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayobami52:
Mufutau55, is your plot the one that was fenced behind that bridge?

Probably so... Yes, after the bridge. Below is part of the fence... for two plots... another plot was acquired by the side.
I am surprised to be seeing many houses been built around there now... more reason for the fence.

Hajji M.

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by FreeWorld23: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayobami52:
10loads of sand =15500 ×10

We engage in moulding of blocks to reduce cost. And the man collected #15 per one and I want 2000 block for start.

#15× 2000= 30,000

5bags of cement will mould 200 blocks, so
50bags will amount to 2000

50bags of cement at 2200
you are very wrong using 15# per one block, with this calculation, you will end up paying more cos u can't control the cement that will be used.
In case of next time,
Renegotiate and tell them you are paying per bag of cement and your bidding shouldn't be more than 700#/ bag of cement and they "must" mould u 40 blocks per one bag or 35 blocks per one bag if u want stronger blocks. Dont let them mould above 40 blocks per bag.

Success in your project

1 Like

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by gibbi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
FreeWorld23:
you are very wrong using 15# per one block, with this calculation, you will end up paying more cos u can't control the cement that will be used.
In case of next time,
Renegotiate and tell them you are paying per bag of cement and your bidding shouldn't be more than 700#/ bag of cement and they "must" mould u 40 blocks per one bag or 35 blocks per one bag if u want stronger blocks. Dont let them mould above 40 blocks per bag.

Success in your project

This is an interesting observation. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by Dieumerci(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
FreeWorld23:
In case of next time,

Success in your project
But Bro, he said that the man collected N15 per block and he moulded 40 blocks per bag of cement. That means he actually paid N600 per bag of cement.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by greenermodels: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dieumerci:

But Bro, he said that the man collected N15 per block and he moulded 40 blocks per bag of cement. That means he actually paid N600 per bag of cement.
you're really sharp minded.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
FreeWorld23:
In case of next time,

Success in your project

Thanks bro, but if you actually check my calculation, you will noticed that its better.
Because at #15 per block and getting 40 from a bag, it amount to #600, which is a good deal..Making 2000blocks amount to #30,000 from 50bags of cement..
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
The builder who want to do the setting of blocks to roofing level is billing 150k...But it's too much to me..
And how much should the DPC go for....
my brothers what do you think??
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayobami52:
The builder who want to do the setting of blocks to roofing level is billing 150k...But it's too much to me..
from foundation to roofing level.... 150k is a fair one.

it is not too much...
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by juliebrown: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Nice thread God will help you, am following cos am planning getin a plot to start structure soon
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by erico2k2(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2016
ayobami52:

Thank you all..
cc: spyder88 and every experienced builder
Keep and eye in waht you are doing and always ask on here too, there are pros here who will feed you the undiluted truth
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by erico2k2(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:
In case of next time,

Success in your project
yes per bag is the best I agree, but if you can keep to that 40/Bag then its all good
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by Dieumerci(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2016
ayobami52:
Are you going to have a 'german floor'?
Will the building have pillars?
Is the N150,000 only for block setting?
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by FreeWorld23: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Dieumerci:

per block payment isnt a good negotiation has he stated earlier. I said the highest he can pay for moulding is 700#. I paid 650# for mine so anybody can even pay lesser than that.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by FreeWorld23: 5:22am On Nov 05, 2016
erico2k2:

yes per bag is the best I agree, but if you can keep to that 40/Bag then its all good
yes! 40/per bag is very cool.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by FreeWorld23: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2016
ayobami52:
why not negotiate per block? Or rather still, pay per day labour if you can monitor them.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by Justice629(m): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2016
For 9" blocks I paid my moulder 600/bag of 25 blocks.
Am using sand mixed with stone dust for the moulding

Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Good one. I will be here and will help in any way possible, let the block setting be by counting, the foundation can also be done by counting. Each partition should be bargained for.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2016
juliebrown:
Nice thread God will help you, am following cos am planning getin a plot to start structure soon

Amen bro, you shall also be enabled by His grace.
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by ayobami52(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2016
spyder880:
Good one. I will be here and will help in any way possible, let the block setting be by counting, the foundation can also be done by counting. Each partition should be bargained for.

Thank you for stopping by bro, I will put your suggestion into play..
Re: Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room by erico2k2(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
spyder880:
Oga ,I have just been informed Y16 is 3400 true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land For Sale At ATICAN ESTATE, Ogombo,Lekki / Nigeria Affordable House Plans / My Agent Rented Out My House And Embezzled The Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.