Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) (80625 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Somadina Nwabuwa Gets Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As COOU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by holluwai(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Won plenty gan
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Ashuale(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Even a fool, when he or she keeps quiet is considered to be wise. And this is someone that was properly taken care of. Smh.
lepasharon:
You Africans fools keep having kids you cant properly look after

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
It was even in the night fa

That boy has prospects
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by classical15(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
#God bless his hussle
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Justycxx(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Very scanty reply on this post, assuming it were to be post of celebrities showing off their cleavage or the trending cucumber ladies or even ethnocentric motivated posts you'd see the kind of unimaginable go-slow that will follow the thread. Wasted youths.

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Karleb(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why will he not study when his uncle would flog the hell out of him if he did not do his assignment? undecided
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by xpressTrade: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
my guy dey predict bet9ja, well na study
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Inspiring...
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by rollingrocks: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yet someone is stole a whooping N1billion and was able to see the level of poverty in this country and still sleep at night. I curse them and their generations!
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by JayJayGee: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Nigerians and their empty promises.
You and your negative comments
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Jarus(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm the one. He should come and sponsor me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Phi001(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
lepasharon:
You should really try not to sound stupid...

Well, at least in public...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Many are privileged, but they don't know cry
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by talktonase(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Dont say so! Just because you may have suffered in the hands of one does not mean all make empty promises.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nyc act...Tho' That Seem lyka Storybook To me!

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by makabulchi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
uairaland:
In FELA's voice

SUFFER DEY AFRICA KPAKPARAKPA
Condition dey kpakparakpa
Me I no sey u b African man
And we dey suffer kpakparakpa
Which condition u dey,I don't know
D condition mi I dey mi I knowwwwwwwwwww..
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
lepasharon:
And this makes you wise

Wisdom is profitable to direct even..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Help will surely locate him
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
MADAM!!!!YOU SAID YOU AFRICAN FOOLS??AND ON YOUR MONIKER IS A BLACK FEMALE WITH SUPPOSED LEGS LIKE THAT OF STEVEN WONDERS WALKING STICK ABI NA HAUSA CHEWING STICK ABI BABA IYABO KPAKO FOR REMOVING GWORO..?I'M AFRICAN AND AM NOT A FOOLNOW AM GONNA MAKE YOU LOOK VERY VERY STUPP.IDDDD!!!!..IF YOU QUOTE ME ,THAT WILL MAKE YOU PRODUCT OF LEAKING CON.DOM(PLC)IF YOU DON'T THAT WILL MAKE YOU A BAS.TARD,IF YOU REPORT ME,THAT WILL MAKE YOU A TOOTH.LESS COWAR.D..NOW ALL THE NAIRALANDERS HERE THAT KNOWS THEY AIN'T FOOLS AND THEIR PARENTS AINT FOOLS..LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU WILL..BUT IF YOU THINK I OVERREACTED PLEASE SHARE AND STATE YOUR REASONS..BUT B4 YOU DO REMEMBER YOU WERE NOT BORN JUST TO BRING REPROACH TO YOUR GENERATIONS.
lepasharon:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ritababe(f): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
lepasharon:

you sound foolish, how can a mature person like you be this stupid.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by MeAboki(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nothing new, this picture of a northern girl studying and selling corn at the same time has been around for quite some time; wonder why it has not also gone viral or at least made the NL front page.

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ehix89(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
lepasharon:
You too quick to judge lady, Labelling a whole continent as being fools.....mehn thats gross misconduct, seems you will have to chop ban, Lalasticlala abeg show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by muelinx16: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
hii guys get 100 followers on lindaikejisocial N be paid 20k pls jst click in d link and follow me, i will follow back ASAP https://www./profile/em-klassic
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by eph12(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
These guys should stop making noise. These kids are all over the place. Go to major markets and pick kids to train.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
uairaland:

there are thousands like this scattered all over Nigeria.

till this very day we can still find children trekking over kilometres to get to school in Nigeria.

some sit on the floor, under trees every day. just to learn.

education for all by the year 2000. we are 2 months away from 2017.

abeg. how many will you pray for?

Abi o. Some kids still go for kilometres to first fetch water from the river especially during dry season when nearby streams have dried up, before trekking more kilometres to school. Daily. Often on empty stomach.
So this scenario in the pic is all too common. Millions of kids are even worse off sef.

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Mujaheeeden: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
you sabi misyarn for Africa
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by pek(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
There are hundreds of thousands of such boys in Nigeria
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
ehix89:
You to quick to judge lady, Labelling a whole continent as being fools.....mehn thats gross misconduct, seems you will have to chop ban, Lalasticlala abeg show.

Considering that our ancient ancestors had barely anything, is she suggesting that they should have allowed humans go into extinction?

While not having too many kids is a good thing, I think we are all too quick to label anyone without all the ogbonge modern material stuff, nice house, etc as wallowing in poverty. Very subjective and matter of zeitgeist.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by glossy6(f): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
We did more than that during our time. The hussle is real
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
WriteBoy:

My bro, look beyond the surface. A wise man -- I believe it was Einstein -- once said: "A mind stretched once can never return to it's original size" Even if it's secondary school that the support which the kind hearted individual who offered to help can see him through, it would catalyze a hunger for education in the child, make him believe more in his self, and give him focus to strive harder! All in all, whether it's wash or true, the gesture is highly motivating!
God bless you, bro. Some people always find negativity in everything, they just can't appreciate something for what it is

2 Likes

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by tellwisdom: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
What does this mean?? sad
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Abeg why dem no snap me that year wey I dey sell egg for okoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.