Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards (53683 Views)

Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Seriousboy: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dharniel:
Democracy hero award.
Miss Anambra leaked sextapes.

I see no correlation at all, would the media please let the girl be. For goodness sake, we all have skeletons in our respective cupboards...
I'm not perfect and no one is, everyone should just let her be. I'm definitely not in support of her actions but the fact is nobody is a saint. so many people have done worse and they still went scot free. she has received enough lashing from all calibres of people including her loved ones, but please that's enough. she's human, let's not forget that. to err is human.
HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, SHOULD CONTINUE TO CAST THE STONE...

We always formed holy holy but we are the worst set of people and quick to abuse others. Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Seriousboy: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Good to go. Chidinma okeke's presence there alone is already a dent on the integrity and authenticity on the award itself. To even imagine she had the guts to attend in the first place. That hoe and her friend are very lucky Nigeria doesn't operate a Sharia system. The both of them would have been singing a different song by now.

Are you saying that you are damn berra than them
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by oliidell(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
safarigirl:
the section that was created after the act was done.

That's what I thought. You've never opened it. Someone erroneously made that statement on a previous thread and you adopted it instantly.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Pylony(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2016
They'll never promote any innovative Educational compations but rather promote a stupid beauty pageant compation were young gals go about with bikini shaking their calabash while the idiotic politicians drool over them with their BIG CASSAVAS gyrating in their shokotoh. I wonder how this has reduce the price of cucumber in the vegetable market, see what the ladies have now gotten themselves in. grin grin
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by chinon(f): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2016
gen2briz:
Them don watch the videoshop movie.
....yes we might be over flogging this issue but my dear that video aint a videoshop movie.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by KardinalZik(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2016
ElectroCute:
Pls someone clear me on this...
What's Nigeria real stance on this Homosexual of a thing.
Thought there was a jail term for anyone caught in any act of Homosexuality?
and this is an open case.
#confused

Na for poor man place law dey get power. Rich people dey sit on top law.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by LordPonky: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2016
uknownforce:
I think the girl in question is a victim of mind control and organised crime manipulations, the worst covert terrorism in the history of mankind
Mind control Birds of the same feathers.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by uknownforce: 12:56am On Nov 05, 2016
LordPonky:
Mind control Birds of the same feathers.
lol
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by safarigirl(f): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2016
oliidell:

That's what I thought. You've never opened it. Someone erroneously made that statement on a previous thread and you adopted it instantly.
opened what?

You can't prosecute her based on an Act that didn't exist when the video was shot, can you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by loopman: 5:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Ugu and Cucumber Republic

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Youngpo413: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Godvilla:
Why won't they withdraw when they know they'll get nothing more than cucumber for an award grin grin grin
Godvilla the phone guru, hardware and software, you just abandoned phone section entirely, what happened?
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Kirinwa: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Helkayklassic:
The Grand Finale of Face of Democracy & Democracy Heroes Awards is tomorrow Nov 5th at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja and the girls are currently camping in Sandralia Hotels, Abuja.

Peter Odili withdraws probably because he thinks all the girls would have satisfied themselves with CUCUMBER, none of them will be interested in him

My opinion.. Lol

You are one of the reasons why he dissociated himself from the award. Dirty minds like yourself will always say he was one of the sugar daddies that had a go at the girls. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Pylony:
They'll never promote any innovative Educational compations but rather promote a stupid beauty pageant compation were young gals go about with bikini shaking their calabash while the idiotic politicians drool over them with their BIG CASSAVAS gyrating in their shokotoh. I wonder how this has reduce the price of cucumber in the vegetable market, see what the ladies have now gotten themselves in. grin grin
The Cucumber Award! cheesy
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by mulattoclaroo(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Seriousboy:

Are you saying that you are damn berra than them
of course I am better than them.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by oliidell(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2016
safarigirl:
opened what?

You can't prosecute her based on an Act that didn't exist when the video was shot, can you?

Who is talking about prosecuting her! I asked you what section of the Nigerian Evidence Act states that video evidence is not admissible in court. Pls stop digressing and answer the question. It has nothing to do with Chidimma
safarigirl:
video evidence is not admissible in court.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by gen2briz(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2016
chinon:
....yes we might be over flogging this issue but my dear that video aint a videoshop movie.

No be call am videoshop ooo... sebi na the cucumber lady talk am.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by electrokcoi(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2016
so this girl has not been jailed ?
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by rhektor(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2016
YeyeGirl:
Diz chidinma mata self... Na only baba God knw wia she dey now sef.. undecided

She dey her father's cucumber farm in Awka
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by omoyowa: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Dharniel:
Democracy hero award.

I see no correlation at all, would the media please let the girl be. For goodness sake, we all have skeletons in our respective cupboards...
I'm not perfect and no one is, everyone should just let her be. I'm definitely not in support of her actions but the fact is nobody is a saint. so many people have done worse and they still went scot free. she has received enough lashing from all calibres of people including her loved ones, but please that's enough. she's human, let's not forget that. to err is human.

Good talk my brother.....
it is d Afonja media that is perpetrating this evil
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
Godvilla the phone guru, hardware and software, you just abandoned phone section entirely, what happened?
No time to check time, I abandoned nairaland itself not just the phone section. check my signature, that's where we ball now.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by greenmonk: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dharniel:
Democracy hero award.

How are we sure she is not being blackmailed? Who shot the videos. Are we saying a girl in her right frame of mind will record her sexual activities & release same to the Internet? why are we so quick in condemning others without investigating if someone else is out to undo them? Let us try to find answers to this questions.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Youngpo413: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Godvilla:
No time to check time, I abandoned nairaland itself not just the phone section. check my signature, that's where we ball now.
but why? I miss you o and that your link is invalid.
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
but why? I miss you o and that your link is invalid.
Fixed... Send me a pm thru my No and I'll be added. U can also invite more pals
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by apatheticme(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Helkayklassic post=50769877] /quote]
Re: Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards by Pylony(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
DeeTus:
The Cucumber Award! cheesy
Even me na so i see am o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.