Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,712 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigerian Youth "Giving Voice To The Voiceless" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth "Giving Voice To The Voiceless" (453 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / An Igbo Voice To The Quit Notice Issued To Ndigbo / Nigerian Youth "Giving Voice To The Voiceless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth "Giving Voice To The Voiceless" by princestars(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
GIVING VOICE TO THE VOICELESS

No matter how deep the economic recession may be, me and you will always afford 3 square or more meals a day

No matter how financial broke Nigeria is or may be, which I never pray for, there will always be sufficient money in my and your bank account

No matter how scarce PMS may be or high the price of PMS may be, me and you will always have fuel in our cars, generators e.t.c

No matter how high the price of rice may be, you and me would always eat rice anytime any day

No matter how cost education may be, me and you will be capable to afford it

No matter how small NYSC allowance may be, me and you will always get various sources of income from ideas and hard work

No matter how evil people try to disintegrate , destroy the unity; the peace, our hard earned independence and federalism, they can never take Nigeria out of God's sight . A nation so much loved by God

No matter how people become judges and executor at same time, in the name of Religion. That will never guarantee them a place in heaven " in which they think they are fighting for"

No matter how corrupt Nigeria have been made to be, me and you(especially the youth) will ALWAYS KEEP FAITH that the solutions to the challenges of this great nation lies in us.

When ever we analyse,criticise, some of our political leaders, is not because we personally are suffering or we hate them or we are sentimental. NO...

It is because we are opportune to speak, give voice to the voice less, to those who can't afford ;to buy rice, to send their kids to school, to buy fuel, to provide good medical facilities to their children

A nation who fails to put GOD ABOVE ALL things, will become a nation GONE UNDER

#GOD bless NIGERIA
#God bless our leaders in all sectors and fields
#GOD bless our PARENT
#GOD BLESS THE YOUTH

#PRINCE FRIDAY OCHENI
#COOL FM ANALYST AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER.

STAND UP YOUTH

Re: Nigerian Youth "Giving Voice To The Voiceless" by princestars(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
make the positive change a personal responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Photo: As Buhari Congratulates Trump, President Gets Epic Reply From A Nigerian / Death Of Sultan Dasuki While His Son Is Still In Prison / Wife Of The Senate President, Her Excellency, Mrs. Toyin Saraki Commends The Kwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.