Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Helping Hands - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Helping Hands (380 Views)

Helping Hands / Helping Hands International / Sterling Bank Big Girl Resigned After Helping Bank Launder Billions Of Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands by Dotdjoy: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Do you have a dream or goal to be at a particular level at a particular age? I bet we all do but how many of us are willing to take the desired risk to get to that level?
Helping Hands International is an Humanitarian body with the sole aim of helping the needy, puting smiles on peoples faces and making you smile to the bank. With just a one time investment of #6600 you are on your way to success.
You might have so many reasons, fears and doubts why yo shouldn't do this but why wait till you clap for other people's testimony when they can actually clap for you?
Take that bold step now! To know more, please add me on whatsapp and we will discuss this better. 07061544640. Thanks
She's just 24 years old, she owns a car and a 6 digit account balance. Now!! Is the time for you to make that move

(1) (Reply)

Keep To Your Vow Of Tearin Your Greencard If Trump Wins–nigerians To Wolesoyinka / My Thoughts On The Economic Recession In Nigeria - By Oladapo (dapsdiary.com) / Police Foil Kidnap Of Femi Otedola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.