Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police (2759 Views)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin

BiafraudExposed

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by HtwoOw: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Which police
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by acenazt: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Naija
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
More

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by dukechilezie(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigeria Police Force Ekiti state command.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by DIIGZ(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
NPF the darl clothe people
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
The Expendables...lol

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by baddo11(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
all these pictures were once upon a time not the present NPF
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by yarimo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kikikiki that are IPOB police grin
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by maryjan8(f): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Naija
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
The X-MEN revolution..
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by FakoMaybach1: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
i am no fan of the Po-Po but u guys need to show some respect, some of these men really serve and protect.

i was at long bridge before berger in a light traffic when some hoodlums started robbing cars, if not for the police many of us would have been robbed....for those of u that know long bridge, some parts were sealed of by Julius Berger for repairs so there was no room to reverse

I didnt run to church to give any testimony cus i know the police did their job, but that even has given me a new respect for the police and i wont ridicule them so much again

6 Likes

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by kadaffi(f): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
dukechilezie:
Nigeria Police Force Ekiti state command.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
i am no fan of the Po-Po but u guys need to show some respect, some of these men really serve and protect.

i was at long bridge before berger in a light traffic when some hoodlums started robbing cars, if not for the police many of us would have been robbed....for those of u that know long bridge, some parts were sealed of by Julius Berger for repairs so there was no room to reverse

I didnt run to church to give any testimony cus i know the police did their job, but that even has given me a new respect for the police and i wont ridicule them so much again

So a Nigerian police haven't rob u before?...

You must be a police officer to say this good thing about Nigerian police

5 Likes

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by AfroMighty(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

watin dem ask watin you dey talk
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by ibroh22(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigeria my dearest country
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by iamfrankenstein(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2016
f
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2016
THE DAMNABLE GOOD FOR NOTHING GOD FORSAKEN POVERTY STRICKEN USELESS AND VERY CORRUPT ZOOOLOGICAL BANANA REPUBLIC OF MONKEYS AND BABOONS SOAKED IN BLOOD! THE VERY SATANIC ZOO WHERE A CHILD RAPIST AND PEDOPHILE CUM TERRORIST IS KING.......
CALL IT WHATEVER NAME YOU WISH, BUT TO ME IT SHALL REMAIN THE ZOO!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by tdayof(m): 4:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Same country owns these too;

5 Likes

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by falcon01: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2016
and this
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Luckymay(f): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2016
She doesn't even look like a model. With that bloated tummy and Christian mother's arm . Nigerian criteria for the best model /pageant has always been "best money payer vs best sex giver." I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Luckymay(f): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2016
I hate Nigerian police with passion.

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by PROWESX(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2016
naija police

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by onos217(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2016
[i]Let me guess……it is a country where if you name your dog Buhari, you will be prosecuted butvif you kill the wife of an envagelist preaching the gospel, you will be acquitted. [/I]
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Rrankdonga(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So a Nigerian police haven't rob u before?...
You must be a police officer to say this good thing about Nigerian police
BiafraudExposed:
grin
BiafraudExposed
please who's side are you on? You mock Nigeria yet you oppose Biafra? Are you just an attention seeker or are you just outrightly dumb?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has This Kind Of Police by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Rrankdonga:
please who's side are you on? You mock Nigeria yet you oppose Biafra? Are you just an attention seeker or are you just outrightly dumb?

You're insulting me. against rule 2. I will not mention any mods name. let me face your question and ignore your abuse.

Now I am not a party man. I support only the truth. Any time I post something ipob don't like they call me APC. meaning only APC people are against them. Biafra is not supposed to be political. So am neutral. I support no party.
I will mail mods to take this to joke section.

(1) (Reply)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This / Breaking!!! See Youngest And  Ist APC Governorship Aspirant To Obtain Form / Northerners Angry With Kayode Ogundamisi Over Mass Murders Of Kinsmen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.