Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) (2830 Views)

Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
A female fan has tattoo Mavin's newly signed artist, Iyanya's name on her chest.

Singer Iyanya shared the photo on his Instagram page and wrote; 'Mad love'

Some fans are not so happy with it though.

See their reactions below.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/female-fan-tattoos-iyanyas-name-on-her.html

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cute
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by maryjan8(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Adaowerri111: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
This recession came with a whole lot of madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Synord(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
if you going to ever tatoo anybody's name on ur body, tatoo someone that is worth it !!!

Her life ,her choice..

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by mazimee(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I wonder Where all these fans that are obsessed with celebrities and even go as far as doing unimaginable crazy things for them get their brand of weed.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na only her white bra I dey see sef.. grin

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
[size=14pt]Oshey!......I'm behind ALAGA SMELLYMOUTH cheesy(Bleep the network mheen angry undecided)

And to the girl....*****************
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Twaci(f): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh well...

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
anything to be relevant no LELE.
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thats below her bwest

Why hide it there

Or does she intend going unclad for people to see it sad

Tattoo for someone dat doesn't evn knw u exist

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by faorex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
craze dey worry her
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
sinaj:
Thats below her bwest

Why hide it there

Or does she intend going unclad for people to see it sad

Tattoo for someone dat doesn't evn knw u exist

Smh!

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Airforce1 right now grin

' when will someone do this for me ifa'

1 Share

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Raydos: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Iyanya, the name sef dey make me puke!
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raydos:
Iyanya, the name sef dey make me puke!

You be guy na.. cheesy
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=14pt]Oshey!......I'm behind ALAGA SMELLYMO.UTH cheesy(Bleep the network mheen angry undecided)

And to the girl....*****************
[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=50770606][/quote] jealous of wot ni tongue
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
sinaj:
jealous of wot ni tongue

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Baba she might be Iyawo wa ooo(i mean Iyawo yin grin) her face isn't shown... grin grin...WE CANT SAY cheesy[/size]
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Things people do for mere attention.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by holatin(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
it seem na pussy she dey use think, seriously what's da relationship between her and AYANMA ?

and an one unlucky man go settle with RAM one day
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
BEENUEL:
grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Baba she might be Iyawo wa ooo(i mean Iyawo yin grin) her face isn't shown... grin grin...WE CANT SAY cheesy[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

smh!

Pls ayam fasting o! *rolls eyes*
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
sinaj:
smh!

Pls ayam fasting o! *rolls eyes*

You dey always fast... grin

Shey na nigeria you dey fast for?
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

You dey always fast... grin

Shey na nigeria you dey fast for?
lol

I dey fast for Nigerian economy grin
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Famouson: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING... WHY DOESN'T SHE HAVE BO0BS
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2016
cheesy OTI YA WEREY

Iyanya will only post it on his IG page and move on... worelse?
Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 4:29am On Nov 05, 2016
bulllshît!!!!!!

Re: Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2016
girls girls lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

See Photo: The Age Gap Between Madonna’s Hand And Her Young Looking Face / Is This The Latest Trend Of Taking Pictures?! / Pics Of Davido’s Daughter”imade” Shows Her Big Tummy After Eating Plate Of rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.