Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) (1952 Views)

Make Daily Income Of 20k From This Simple Networking Business / I Need A Loan Of 200,000 Naira / Pls I Need A Loan Of 20k I Will Pay 25k After 1month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
I sincerely and seriously need a loan of 20k for medical treatment.
I will repay the loan before the end of next month by God's grace. This is to help me get myself some drugs and medication for my sickness( peptic ulcer ). The ulcer has affected me so much that I can't even live a normal life again. I am always in pains and discomfort.
I will be paying back the loan with 10 percent interest. I will be glad to receive a help from any good samaritan.
You can send me PM or reach me with this email: Godslove190@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by blazer234: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
God will help you
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 05, 2016
blazer234:
God will help you
Amen. Thanks!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Ezeego1(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2016
I would love to help but I don't give out small loans.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Exponental(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Join NHIS with another 20k annually, u won't pay for some services and you pay a token for drugs. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by blazer234: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Exponental:
Join NHIS with another 20k annually, u won't pay for some services and you pay a token for drugs. Thank me later

But I think he needs to be q civil servant to enjoy this.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Exponental:

I would like to join but I currently have nothing with me now. I just need to get treatment first cos the kind of chest pain and back pain this is causing me is becoming unbearable.

Thanks for your concern
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Ezeego1:
I would love to help but I don't give out small loans.

Sir please try and help I only need the money for medical treatment and not for business.

Please sir!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
flinspiero:
I sincerely and seriously need a loan of 20k for medical
treatment.

I will repay the loan before the end of next month by
God's grace. This is to help me get myself some drugs
and medication for my sickness( peptic ulcer ). The
ulcer has affected me so much that I can't even live a
normal life again. I am always in pains and discomfort.

I will be paying back the loan with 10 percent interest.
I will be glad to receive a help from any good
samaritan.

You can send me PM or reach me with this email:
Godslove190@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Help!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by akpan123(m): 12:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Hi name of pharmacy where u want to buy the kit and telephone number. I will pay for it. Not a loan.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 06, 2016
akpan123:
Hi name of pharmacy where u want to buy the kit and telephone number. I will pay for it. Not a loan.

Thank you so much for your kind gesture sir. Sir, I will be making use of herbal drugs and local treatment. I have been taking all kinds of drugs but the symptoms keeps coming back after some while. I was advised to seek herbal treatment.
if you need the contact of the herbalist, I can get it for you sir.

Thanks for your concern sir!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by OAUTemitayo: 2:41am On Nov 06, 2016
flinspiero:

Thank you so much for your kind gesture sir. Sir, I will be making use of herbal drugs and local treatment. I have been taking all kinds of drugs but the symptoms keeps coming back after some while. I was advised to seek herbal treatment.
if you need the contact of the herbalist, I can get it for you sir.

Thanks for your concern sir!
Bro you better let them pay for a real medical treatment.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by robotix: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2016
flinspiero:

I would like to join but I currently have nothing with me now. I just need to get treatment first cos the kind of chest pain and back pain this is causing me is becoming unbearable.

Thanks for your concern

Don't you have brother, relatives, friends, sisters, mother or father that can help with a part of the money?

With the increasing way people come on nairaland to ask for money, one really has be cautious of giving money anyhow. You have to consider the fact that the people you are asking money from are humans like yourself, they work their money.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Baddest15: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2016
The story nor pure.

You switch to herbalist after someone offer to pay for medical treatment directly to the pharmacy..lol

You have families, parents, friends and love once..so none can't help abi. ..lol

Nairaland+Emotional stories = Scam
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Baddest15:
The story nor pure.

You switch to herbalist after someone offer to pay for medical treatment directly to the pharmacy..lol

You have families, parents, friends and love once..so none can't help abi. ..lol

Nairaland+Emotional stories = Scam

Not everything is a scam bro! Make your findings first before accusing someone. I have been having ulcer for over 2 years now. I have taken all kind of drugs and medication yet it keeps coming back. I opted for herbal treatment cos I met someone it works for. Please don't cast aspersions on things you are not sure of, I am only seeking for a loan please. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Bro you better let them pay for a real medical treatment.

Thanks! If that's how I will get the treatment, I will gladly accept it. I have no option than to get back to being healthy. Thanks for your concern!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2016
robotix:

Don't you have brother, relatives, friends, sisters, mother or father that can help with a part of the money?

With the increasing way people come on nairaland to ask for money, one really has be cautious of giving money anyhow. You have to consider the fact that the people you are asking money from are humans like yourself, they work their money.

You have a point. But if I have buoyant relatives that can help, I won't be here seeking for a loan for treatment. Not everyone is that lucky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by ddestiny20(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2016
flinspiero:
treatment.

samaritan.

Godslove190@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
try kwikcash on etisalate line *561#
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2016
ddestiny20:
try kwikcash on etisalate line *561#
How does it work please?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by ddestiny20(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
flinspiero:

How does it work please?
dial d code and follow instruction
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
flinspiero:
treatment.

samaritan.

Godslove190@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Please help!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by utitofonsunday: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by queenprecy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
flinspiero:

Not everything is a scam bro! Make your findings first before accusing someone. I have been having ulcer for over 2 years now. I have taken all kind of drugs and medication yet it keeps coming back. I opted for herbal treatment cos I met someone it works for. Please don't cast aspersions on things you are not sure of, I am only seeking for a loan please. Thanks
you have a point shaaa ... if u r for real ooo. my mum suffered from ulcer for years before she was healed with herbal drugs, all the hospitals she went to keep on extorting money from her. All thanks to herbal drugs, she is back on her feet again. she went thru hell, ulcer bad ooo.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
akpan123:

Hi, good evening sir! I just sent you a mail concerning this. I have got the name and contact of the pharmacy you asked me about. I wanted a herbal cure but since help isn't coming my way I have to go for any kinda medication cos my health is seriously deteriorating. Thanks for your kind gesture and concern. May God almighty replenish your pocket. Thank you and God bless...waiting for your response!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
flinspiero:

Hi, good evening sir! I just sent you a mail concerning this. I have got the name and contact of the pharmacy you asked me about. I wanted a herbal cure but since help isn't coming my way I have to go for any kinda medication cos my health is seriously deteriorating. Thanks for your kind gesture and concern. May God almighty replenish your pocket. Thank you and God bless...waiting for your response!

@Akpan123
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by akpan123(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry l did not get the email. Please send your account info to +. And payment will be made.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
akpan123:
Sorry l did not get the email. Please send your account info xxxxxxxxx And payment will be made.

Sent!
Please edit your contact number. Thank sir!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by akpan123(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
20k has been paid to your acct. Take care and have a blessed day.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 12, 2016
akpan123:

Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!

May God blessings, grace and favour never depart from you in Jesus name Amen!.

Thank you once again. God bless!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by obua: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2016
akpan123:
thanks. May God bless you
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by andymola(m): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2016
akpan123:
God bless you my friend. We still have good nigerian.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) by Smartlife(m): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2016
akpan123:
Even if the story was real or not but you actually did something tangible... May God bless you Mr Akpan123

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instantly Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Best Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria / Ethereum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.