Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) (1326 Views)

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Meet The Australia Woman Who Keeps 5 Crocodiles As Pets In Her Home(Photos) / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
My Female Dog Keeps Barking Since Evening Time. I Have Done Everything Humanly Possible To Calm Her Down But To No Avail.

I Am Beginning To Get Scared. What Usually Happens When A Dog Begins Barking At Night?
Re: She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) by natsuDragneel: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Do you believe in ghosts?? grin grin

Your dog is seeing a ghost

That's what Hollywood says anyway grin grin
Re: She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
natsuDragneel:
Do you believe in ghosts?? grin grin

Your dog is seeing a ghost

That's what Hollywood says anyway grin grin
Chai I Do Die. U Mean Am Living With Ghosts Right Nw?
Re: She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) by bitchcrafts: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Their is this injection called pavulon, Works like magic grin

More importantly, dig some 4feet deep pit for your garden, u go need am soon afterwards...

Next
Re: She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) by okikiosibodu(m): 1:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Eeeem, ayam short of words. My experience with female Rottweilers is that they are extremely possessive and tend to be jealous too. They bark hard to get their owners' attention when they miss him, but they become silent when he is around then and only resume the barking when he goes (separation anxiety). But this one that you are present and your dog I still barking, *in Yoruba movies' style* I think this is way beyond science, you might need to adopt some traditional methods.
May we know your dog's breed and gender?
Also please update us on the cause of the ceaseless barking, n n you rectified it
Re: She Keeps Doing This. What Does It Mean? (hot Pic) by imeyalo09: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Get more infor about pet care here and also win a lots of freebies. Visit http://pethealth.top

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Boerboel Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices. Dnt Miss This / Stud Service In Ota, Ogun State / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.