Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Don't People Learn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't People Learn (582 Views)

Why Don't People Pray In Plane Before Takeoff? / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't People Learn by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
most believers don't know it's a very dangerous thing to argue with we atheist,deists and other freethinkers .They think we are after winning arguments, lol,we aren't after that but rather planting a seed of reason which will grow in the heads and hearts of Nigerians ,we don't know what we have done for ''Nigerians and the future'' through nairaland,facebook etc at least with the way things are going in the next ten years they should be a large mental shift from cavemen thoughts to modern men mode of thought ,by then witchcraft and other superstitious beliefs should be on their way to the grave lol where they belong.
cc:seun,johnnydon22,plaetton,lennycool
Re: Why Don't People Learn by adoyi8: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
stephenmorris:
most believers don't know it's a very dangerous thing to argue with we atheist,deists and other freethinkers .They think we are after winning arguments, lol,we aren't after that but rather planting a seed of reason which will grow in the heads and hearts of Nigerians ,we don't know what we have done for ''Nigerians and the future'' through nairaland,facebook etc at least with the way things are going in the next ten years they should be a large mental shift from cavemen thoughts to modern men mode of thought ,by then witchcraft and other superstitious beliefs should be on their way to the grave lol where they belong.
cc:seun,johnnydon22,plaetton,lennycool
one of them opened this thread to show his doubt but if you try to give him reasonable answers, he will try to argue
Smallville10:
This goes to both christians and non christians... Even as christians, there are question that seem of mystery to us but carfully looking and studying we can find answers

1. When did time begin and when does it end?

2. Why are 8 of our planets empty

3. Does God own just this universe

4. Was d earth created in 6days or 6000years

5. According to the bible, the earth is about 12000 years (including creation period) but science sees a world over a billion years old, could they have been life before ours on earth?

6. How long had lucifer been in heaven

7. What makes Jesus d son of God?

8. Who are d 24 elders

9. Why did God scatter their languages from d beginning? Could he have seen something beyond us?

10. Are there female angels

11. When was hell created and why?

12. Did he prepare hell in advance for man's sin?

13. Why did lucifer rebel?

I have been researchin seriously so...
Pls if u have ideas abt any, pls drop ur answers. Thank you.
Re: Why Don't People Learn by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
adoyi8:

one of them opened this thread to show his doubt but if you try to give him reasonable answers, he will try to argue
its like ur understanding is faulty... Did i say i am here to question anyone... I put those questions for everyone to put up some reasoning and search for answers... Dont come and tell me u know when u know notin
Re: Why Don't People Learn by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
its like ur understanding is faulty... Did i say i am here to question anyone... I put those questions for everyone to put up some reasoning and search for answers... Dont come and tell me u know when u know notin
reason ko reason ni
Re: Why Don't People Learn by adoyi8: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:

Anyway I am not going to engage you in arguments because I believe that only you can sincerely answer those questions for yourself. You are Intelligent shown by the fact that you ask yourself these questions.

PS: your first sentences are always annoying, you need to change your attitude

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't People Learn by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2016
adoyi8:

Anyway I am not going to engage you in arguments because I believe that only you can sincerely answer those questions for yourself. You are Intelligent shown by the fact that you ask yourself these questions.

PS: your first sentences are always annoying, you need to change your attitude
then pls stop reshuffling ma words to fit urs... I dont like it when people pu wrong meaning into my sentences, pls... By d way, i'm sorry abt dat
Re: Why Don't People Learn by Pastafarian: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2017
good thread
Re: Why Don't People Learn by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Smallville10:
then pls stop reshuffling ma words to fit urs... I dont like it when people pu wrong meaning into my sentences, pls... By d way, i'm sorry abt dat
what makes you think the 8 planets are empty
Re: Why Don't People Learn by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
stephenmorris:
what makes you think the 8 planets are empty
i dont know, they probably are.

(1) (Reply)

Another SA Pastor Makes Church Members Drink Dettol Liquid Antiseptic / Jesus Turns Water To Wine,at Wedding Ceremony In Cana / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.