Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS (15358 Views)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / President Buhari's Daughter Fatima Set To Wed,See Her Wedding Invitation(Photo) / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 05, 2016
DrayZee:
You dey mind that one?

that is why they are ipob

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
We're all aware how fraudulent religious leaders in the north use religion to exploit the ignorance of lots of Northern youths...... They've been at it for decades and its resulted in backlashes like Boko Haram which currently holds the region to ransom.

They created it, nurtured it out of ignorance and now they're paying the price.

I expected the Igbos to be wiser but they're picking up from where the radicalized Northerners left off.

They're no different, They're just as ignorant and they will bear the consequences of their creation alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by uniklinkum(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
The sole reason why this folks support trump is because like there movement and trump movement, they are both driven by hate and ignorance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Badtman(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

[size=24pt] R.I.P English [/size] grin
grin grin
BiafraudExposed for Mr Nairaland 2017

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Badtman(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I uploaded with chrome. Am using chrome right now
BiafraudExposed must you replied dis mumu emeijeh ni grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Badtman(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
These guys are real animals!! Jeez. What manner of hatred drives one to propagate such inflammable lies??

And to think that some people prefer attacking the poster rather than condemn the obvious atrocious lies lays credence to the fact the madness isn't an isolated case.

God forbid!!

Seun, Mynd44 et al, it is high time BiafraudExposed's threads began to make the front page. You should think about that.

Yes Oga Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala Edakun Epp us Let BiafraudExposed post hit the Front Page

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by TimeManager(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2016
realglobe:

yes, we must lie afterall buari and his failed government lies every day and your jobless self have failed to expose his lies
Beg for forgiveness, Beg the ring!. Liars are slaves.
Beg the ring!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
TimeManager:
Beg for forgiveness, Beg the ring!. Liars are slaves.
Beg the ring!

I thought u were banned

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by TimeManager(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I thought u were banned
Yes bro, till 2026 , on my other handle.
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Can't believe that they will go this length in their quest for Biafra and worse still some gullible ones even believed this. If true, why can't they release the audio file for all to listen to

Bunch of brainwashed miscreants led by the devil himself

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

[size=24pt] R.I.P English [/size] grin

See dis mumu wey never fit pass jamb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Ejanla07:

See[b] dis mumu [/b]wey never fit pass jamb

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
naijacutee

Moderators your here this guy have been derailing all my thread. I reported to you no way.
Now he's insulting you. Am obedient to the rule not to abuse back. I hate this partiality.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2016
OK mods keep being partial

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by TruthisGOD: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:
We're all aware how fraudulent religious leaders in the north use religion to exploit the ignorance of lots of Northern youths...... They've been at it for decades and its resulted in backlashes like Boko Haram which currently holds the region to ransom.

I expected the Igbos to be wiser but they're picking up from where the radicalized Northerners left off.

They're no different, They're just as ignorant and they will bear the consequences of their creation alone.
Who IPOB don kill? How many IPOB members FG don kill?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by emeijeh(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Badtman:
BiafraudExposed must you replied dis mumu emeijeh ni grin
ldiot go back to your basic english class.
It's very obvious u kept jumping out of the window during english lessons

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Who IPOB don kill? How many IPOB members FG don kill?

ipob members killed some Nigerian soldiers

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by TruthisGOD: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

ipob members killed some Nigerian soldiers
If they did that, Nigeria would have declared them terrorist. All media platform will carry the news with picture as evidence. We all saw the gruesome picture of the killings of IPOB members by Nigeria foot soilders. Try harder

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
TruthisGOD:
If they did that, Nigeria would have declared them terrorist. All media platform will carry the news with picture as evidence. We all saw the gruesome picture of the killings of IPOB members by Nigeria foot soilders. Try harder

Nnamdi kanu came on air to say he's boys in Aba and Port Harcourt killed and buried the Nigerian soldiers... I posted the audio here. Just thank God seun mynd44 and lalasticlala didn't take that thread to front page. By now they will be asking him. Where did u bury the soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Teague4league(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
ba7man:

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=Teague4league post=50789664][/quote]
u quote saying nothing
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by TruthisGOD: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Nnamdi kanu came on air to say he's boys in Aba and Port Harcourt killed and buried the Nigerian soldiers... I posted the audio here. Just thank God seun mynd44 and lalasticlala didn't take that thread to front page. By now they will be asking him. Where did u bury the soldiers
Ahhh! I didn't know it was you and am dignifying you with response. Love your hilarious post though.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Ahhh! I didn't know it was you and am dignifying you with response. Love your hilarious post though.cheesy

Truth is God ezeokwu chineke
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by TruthisGOD: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Truth is God ezeokwu chineke
Abi? Even with your posts, I still love you though but don't talk ill about dead people or wish living people dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by MrSly(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=50774012]These guys are real animals!! Jeez. What manner of hatred drives one to propagate such inflammable lies??

And to think that some people prefer attacking the poster rather than condemn the obvious atrocious lies lays credence to the fact the madness isn't an isolated case.

God forbid!!

Seun, Mynd44 et al, it is high time BiafraudExposed's threads began to make the front page. You should think about that.[/quote
Who the hell is this chronic wrong grammarian who maimed his name too ridiculous "biafraudexposed"
I suggest that you work on yourself first before working on Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=MrSly post=50799736][/quote]
Mrsly your post was never understood
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
hatred
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
updated1
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
hate n lies
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
updated2
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2016
DrayZee:
You dey mind that one?

don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
updated3
Re: Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2016
updated4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25,000MW Siemens Power Project Begins Q1 2022 / El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos - With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.