Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Don't Dull This Business O, Join The Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Dull This Business O, Join The Team (359 Views)

There Is No Business Like This Business / You Can Earn At Least $10 To $20 Dollars Daily On This Site. Don't Dull / Don't Dull - Free Shipping On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Dull This Business O, Join The Team by drmanJ(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
1BTC is now $724 pls, if $1= #520, how much is 1btc? that is 376 480 naira... imagine what you could do with that money. I want money and I know you want it too, innit. we all want money and we gonna get it.

How does it work you ask?

To make investment easier and easy. haha. A system was created that all you've to do is to invest in 0.01btc which is about 3500 naira and that's all, invite people into the system and the system will give you your referrals, you only need two...

Enough of this, if you wanna join the team, this Christmas is gonna be different men. or wanna know more, ovsk questions.. just message me on WhatsApp +2348103964873, I will answer your questions..

This is really a great opportunity for Nigerians, I know we're smart people. don't dull oo

(1) (Reply)

The Big One Is Here / Start Flavoured Drinks Business Today. / Cheap Product Vs Quality Expensive Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.