Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ... (603 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ... by Jumba(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2016
My friend's dad has been sentenced to prison abroad and there is no source of income for her family . Ur words of advice will be appreciated..

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ... by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 05, 2016
How are we supposed to help with this scanty story ?

You posted nothing about the wife , or her work or her children and how old they are etc

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ... by elektra(f): 3:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Easy peazy! Your friend and the rest of her family should stop eating bread until the breadwinner is released.
Re: ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ... by dfrost: 4:37am On Nov 05, 2016
First of all, my heart goes out to her.

Secondly, does the family have a business or they feed directly from the money her dad sends?

(1) (Reply)

Ede,home Of Fruit Bat / Best Insurance Policy For My Kids / Domestic Punishment - An Inspiration Message For All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.