Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have (2313 Views)

8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / Social Media Acronyms Every User Should Know / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 1:52am On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Source http://www.propanet.com/2016/11/apps-every-smartphone-user-should-have.html

[b]The evolution of smartphones has led to the development of several and more sophisticated Apps that are used on daily basis for various tasks.

Smartphone Apps are the various utility software that are available to smartphone users across the various mobile Operating systems ranging from Android, iOs, and Windows.

These applications are available for various functions and roles necessary for executing mobile functionality. Among these different Apps are core and basic Apps that are important and indispensable to a smartphone user. This is because these basic Apps are highly needed and utilized on regular basis due to their importance.

Is necessary to itemize these basic Apps that are vital to smartphones users on the various mobile Operating System.

Dictionary App

There are variety of this App on the various App Store and the role they play on our smartphone is so significant. They are used for knowing the meaning of words, spellings, pronunciation origin of words and a host of other functions.

Some of the dictionary apps available are either offline or online. This means that their functionality can be accessed in the presence or absence of internet connectivity and data availability. However, most users prefer the offline variant of this to the one that require internet connectivity as the former is more user friendly and easily accessible anytime.

WhatsApp Messenger

WhatsApp is a free messaging app available on the various mobile operating system that enable to users to send messages, pictures, videos and other files in a more convenient way. The app uses mobile phone number to initiate conversation over the internet.

Every smartphone user is expected to have this app installed on their various smartphones due to its vital role. WhatsApp is highly used on daily basis by smartphone users across the globe on the various mobile operation systems. [/b]
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2016
[b]Facebook Messenger/Facebook App

This is another important app that should be installed on your smartphone. Majority of us use Facebook on daily basis to connect with friends and relatives, with Facebook messenger you can easily interacts with your friends on Facebook.

The Facebook App is a form of browser that is mainly used to access Facebook without using your default phone browser thereby making it more convenient to access your account on Facebook.

PDF/Document Reader

This is an office utility for viewing and editing documents. The PDF reader is mainly used for viewing PDF files while the document reader is used for viewing and editing various documents of varying extension.

These apps are highly important since they can be used to access or view documents without a PC. Smartphone users need to install these app due to their vital roles in handling documents.

Bible/Quran

Depending on your religion, you are expected to have one of these App installed on your device. Some of them are offline while others are online accessible, and with them you can easily gain access to your religion’s writings even if you don’t have the hard copy.

File sharing Apps

There are variety of file sharing Apps that are used for sending files of various kinds. These apps are more preferred to Bluetooth connectivity as they offer faster connectivity feature.
These Apps include Xender, Flash share, Shareit and a host of others.

Games

Even if you are not a gamer, is necessary you have one or two interesting games on your smartphone to keep you busy and alive when bored. There should be time for leisure and recreation to enhance the mind.

Most games are good for the mind and your general wellbeing as an individual and as such should be installed on your device.

The games could be action, racing, puzzle soccer and others that are well entertaining and enlightening.

The above apps are necessary and vital to you as a smartphone user and as such should be on your device. This is because of the basic and vital roles they play on your smartphone on daily basis.[/b]
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 2:54am On Nov 05, 2016
lalasticlala please favour this post
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by SuperSuave(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2016
What's special in this thread? Oga go sleep jare! Asif we no get these apps b4

1 Like

Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by kfrosh: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2016
Fast scanner should be added to this list. It always comes in handy.
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by veekid(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2016
All these are preinstalled in your ROM; if I agree with everything you posted here not Facebook. If you love yourself that app shouldn't be on your phone
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2016
I was enjoying the post until..... The game part of it.

I don't know why I hate games, there's no single game my smartphone, even the factory pre-installed games I do uninstall them.

#WasOnceAgameAddictUntilIwasDelivered

3 Likes

Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Too much of game is not good. But at times playing them could help relax your nerves

YOUNGSTUNNA:

I don't know why I hate games, there's no single game my smartphone, even the factory pre-installed games I do uninstall them.

Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2016
propanet:
Too much of game is not good. But at times playing them could help relax your nerves

I code whenever I need nerve relaxation.
If I should narrate my game addiction story to you...you will understand where I'm coming from.

I repeated ss classes twice, not because I was a dull kid, but because of game addiction.
I purchased PS with my school fees bro(twice) and I wasn't allowed to sit for my exams(3rd term for that matter)

.that's just one of the reasons I hate games, not even the whole reasons.
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Sorry about that bro. Is really hard to go back to ones vomit

YOUNGSTUNNA:

I code whenever I need nerve relaxation.
If I should narrate my game addiction story to you...you will understand where I'm coming from.

I repeated ss classes twice, not because I was a dull kid, but because of game addiction.
I purchased PS with my school fees bro(twice) and I wasn't allowed to sit for my exams(3rd term for that matter)

.that's just one of the reasons I hate games, not even the whole reasons.
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2016
propanet:
Sorry about that bro. Is really hard to go back to ones vomit

You're right, It wasn't funny back then. I played games even in my dreams.

It all started from super mario(the VCD version) to Sony hedgehog(sega),Ninja shadow, contra... Till I graduated to PS, Xbox, PSP etc.

Thank God I'm free.
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2016
Games? Hmm.. You got it all wrong.
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Hahaha that was serious. Playing game while dreaming, I am glad you finally let go of the addiction

YOUNGSTUNNA:

You're right, It wasn't funny back then. I played games even in my dreams.

It all started from super mario(the VCD version) to Sony hedgehog(sega),Ninja shadow, contra... Till I graduated to PS, Xbox, PSP etc.

Thank God I'm free.
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by oluwadaemilola: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Games should be Untop of this list
Is there a guy in this planet that does not need games?!
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by investigator007: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
SuperSuave:
What's special in this thread? Oga go sleep jare! Asif we no get these apps b4

Which one you create, pay create your own toh make we see
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Umeadi09(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

thank God for deliverance. wich church where u delivered so i can go for mine
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Umeadi09:

thank God for deliverance. wich church where u delivered so i can go for mine

grin sorry I wasn't delivered in a church, I believe talking to God in person is the easiest and fastest way to receive a miracle....

It was kinda personal decision backed up with prayers

I can help you through if you mind
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by propanet(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Haha
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Umeadi09(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

grin sorry I wasn't delivered in a church, I believe talking to God in person is the easiest and fastest way to receive a miracle....

It was kinda personal decision backed up with prayers

I can help you through if you mind

dont mention i will love to remain a game freak
Re: Apps Every Smartphone User Should Have by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2018

We same on this ooo

People are always surprised when they take my phone and can't find no game..

(1) (Reply)

Dynamix Ios Solutions Tool All Song Packages Unlocked Apk Ios / Thread For Tecno Camon C8 Users. / Review Lenovo A7010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.