Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (32272 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by dEastActivist: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2016
madridguy:
Buhari will rule beyond 2019 and if you're not happy about it, exit to Togo.

No!! He will stay to vote him out.
His vote matters to millions of Nigeria feeling the bites of recession.
No vote will be a waste this time around.
We are going nowhere as Nigeria belongs to all of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by TimeManager(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Redoil:
which ring
the ring of forgiveness.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by Jesusloveyou: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Godfullsam:
If things continue this way, buhari will not even recontest again because he knows he will not win. Even his people who massively voted for him are already complaining bitterly.

Unless APC fullfil d promises they made to Nigerians in 2015, they wont get votes come 2019.

Oyegun should goan sit down. A man that could'nt win his poling unit for his party in Edo state is telling he will ensure Buhari recontest?

That is a huge JOKE!
you see your life, those fools especially babatope, campaign and voted for corruption,
Isn't that the reason he still pained as your ineffectual buffoon lost the election

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Haaaaaa, good to this. Meanwhile, if a fresh election is conduct today, Sai Baba will still win. Gbam

dEastActivist:

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by Jesusloveyou: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2016
dEastActivist:

is it not the same people like you iPods that will still vote for corruption? Even if buhari make your village look like London, you iPods, not the real igbos will still vote against buhari,
So no need to please you iPods,

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by dEastActivist: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
is it not the same people like you iPods that will still vote for corruption? Even if buhari make your village look like London, you iPods, not the real igbos will still vote against buhari,
So no need to please you iPods,

Corruption??, com'on that's stale why not try another gimmick...
Buhari is the grandmaster of modern corruption, you don't need a Messiah to prove that to you.

On the bolded, Let him use because of those Igbos and make my village a London. When he does he will record a new follower until then he is a monumental failure in anything he does. Only the foolish children of afonjas seems to be the only zombies in the south as your elders have even abandoned you all to your wrecked faith.

2019, Igbos will cast their votes enmasse like never before.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by dEastActivist: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
madridguy:
Haaaaaa, good to this. Meanwhile, if a fresh election is conduct today, Sai Baba will still win. Gbam

Lol... For your dreamz
Can you list his achievements for me?
Else you are blindly following him like a zombie

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by SignalTNA: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Redoil:
which ring

You dey mind the mumu. Afonja yoots amaze me with their outspoken stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by ba7man(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Siberia101:
Buhari will not loose, he will be Humiliated in 2019

cry cry cry cry

#SenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019
Dasuki..... Obanikoro...... Omisore....... Apobolokemi...... Patience Jonathan...... Ruben Abati.... etc will strongly disagree with you.
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by MONITZ: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
a2personal2013:
He should not fulfill his promise. He should please just at least take us to where he met things so that we can vote him out and let someone who truly wants to lead to take over the baton .

We are tired of this APC and Oyegun. Rather than push the man from Daura to perform, he has started acting like the same PDP . He doesn't seem to care that people are suffering.

The level of sycophancy in Nigeria is sickening, imagine a man that has a mandate of four years to govern, he has not even spent or done half of wat he needs to do and one certain man/papa called Oyegun is campaigning for a second term for him already,smh...........

We re just too sick as a people and we need the whites to come and colonise us till eternity because we ve shown times without number that we re not capable of ruling or running our affairs effectively........

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2016
They will win by rigging

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by CentaurX(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2016
K.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2016
SignalTNA:

Same way you voted against GEJ. Wicked bunch of sentimental demon worshipping bigots
You get time to dey quote that halfwit.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by Rrankdonga(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Redoil:
which ring
leave him. All these boys that will be sucking pussay any how.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by humbleself242(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
•Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun

https://newtelegraphonline.com/buhari-will-lose-in-2019-if/

Stupid man that can't deliver his polling unit in EDO Gubernatorial election talking about 2019...Senseless Man

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by fejicruz(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2016
I would rather break my PVC than vote for Buhari again in 2019

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by cescky(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2016
madridguy:
Buhari will rule beyond 2019 and if you're not happy about it, exit to Togo.

Always Thot ur An Abooki meashia I just confirmed U truly are
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by shamecurls(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2016
grin grin grin

Comedy!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by SignalTNA: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2016
ZoneBslayer:
You get time to dey quote that halfwit.

Today na Saturday lol

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by Emycord: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Ipob ? Hmmm i thought they were noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by shamecurls(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
fejicruz:
I would rather break my PVC than vote for Buhari again in 2019

Who does it hurt? Nigeria's population is over 160,000,000
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by shegra58: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2016
dokyOloye:
Only rigging can make Booohari win in 2019.
win is win either good or crook cheesy
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by IBBG(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2016
my people in front page have said it all. let me kip quiet o.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by exlinkleads(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2016
they know already
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by GOFRONT(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Tonto Dike Reveals Cleavage!!!....Tiwa savage Reveals Swim pant....Linda ikeji go braless!!!.....Genevieve Shows Massive Clevage!!!.....Fans React......Groom Grabs his Brides massive Cleavage While on the Alter cos of Xcitement!!!.....
Singer Tekno reveals Massive Cassava...Girls React!!!

These are the headlines that greet my eyez wenva I com Online to Read How far wit Recession, Hunger n hardship in da land
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Bless Jah am not a drug pusher grin

cescky:

Always Thot ur An Abooki meashia I just confirmed U truly are
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
I canvassed for votes for the nomad in last elections but NEVER AGAIN!....dude's an heartless, self-serving blame-trader that does'nt give a damn about the common man!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by joisfeko: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
•Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun

https://newtelegraphonline.com/buhari-will-lose-in-2019-if/

if I hear..walahi thunder go fire all of them with their supporters.
Re: Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... by fejicruz(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
That is minus one person that voted for him in 2015.
shamecurls:

Who does it hurt? Nigeria's population is over 160,000,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / Oba Oregun's ₦600 Weekly Tax On Shop Owners (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.