Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( (1031 Views)

Swansea's Michu Is Epl 2012/2013 First Goal Scorer! / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by bandely(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
Currently this is top 10 the standings:

1 Fernando Torres Liverpool 9
2 Darren Bent Sunderland 8
3 Didier Drogba Chelsea 8
4 Jermain Defoe Tottenham 6
5 Wayne Rooney Man Utd 6
6 Louis Saha Everton 6
7 Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa 5
8 Carlton Cole West Ham Utd 5
9 Kenwyne Jones Sunderland 5
10 Robbie Keane Tottenham 5

I tip Drog for this though he would miss some matches due to the African Nations Cup grin grin
Also El Nino shouldn't be left out, but for injury
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by Sauron1: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
bandely:

I tip Drog for this though he would miss some matches due to the African Nations Cup grin grin
Also El Nino shouldn't be left out, but for injury

Adebayor will clinch it. cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by edoyad(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
There's no doubt in my mind that Baron Berbatov, the queen of slow mojo will be crowned with the award this season. He might even go on to become a billionaire footballer like CR7.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by mystikal(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
Vermaelen
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by bandely(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
mystikal:

Vermaelen
lol! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by edoyad(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
^ dont be surprised when you're forced to swallow your hahas at season's end.

Verma has scored more goals than many Premier league strikers already. cool
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by chic2pimp(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
edoyad:

There's no doubt in my mind that Baron Berbatov, the queen of slow mojo will be crowned with the award this season. He might even go on to become a billionaire footballer like CR7.
ROFLMAO  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll say Drogba or Torres.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by jalether(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
who else but El Nino cool
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by Borat1: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
If not for his biscuit bone, i'd have said el nino, but it's got to be drogba.
Drogba will go to the nations cup, lead his nation to victory and return to his rampaging ways in the EPL.
Sentiments say drogba. Its Drogba!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by yousouph(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2009
Torres or Drogba. kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by bandely(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2009
edoyad:

^ dont be surprised when you're forced to swallow your hahas at season's end.

Verma has scored more goals than many Premier league strikers already. cool
Are you kidding me?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by ayusco: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2009
Torres definately. to make things interesting i bet vermaleen will score more goals than berbaflop this season. if that doesn't happen i'll swallow my remote sharon style
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by bandely(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
ayusco:

Torres definately. to make things interesting i bet vermaleen will score more goals than berbaflop this season. if that doesn't happen i'll swallow my remote sharon style
What? shocked shocked
Isn't that the 30M Pounds Player? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Be The Highest Goal Scorer In The Epl This Season ( by dipo2much(m): 2:24am On Nov 11, 2009
I think Drogs will score more than anyone else. Berbatov wont score up to 10 EPL goals if he continues being an slowpoke.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Midfielder Jack Wilshere Returns To Full Training After 14 Months / The Football Age Lies / Unbelievable But Real Phenomenon About Aron Ramsy Scoring And Death Of Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.