Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS (23715 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Huge Cash Payments To Justices Uncovered By Detectives (photo) / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by Scatterscatter(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Who in your cabinet is clean?....Mumu Government who thinks he can intimidate the judiciary.

Be sincere to yourself,
Do you make sense? Don't lie!
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by jamooku(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Its unfortunate that the DSS and this administration has decided to use the media as the judge and jury in fighting corruption. If Daura Secret Service is claiming to have uncovered an account run by the judiciary, maybe amidst the era of TSA. They forget to understand that the said account it's a cooperative account run by staff and judges of the judiciary,as they explained the in the tread. My advice to them is to do their home work well.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by ogaslife: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2016
oh my God save this country from these few evil people (called judges)
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by TimeManager(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Sealeddeal:
See Northern names,all Manning prime positions in Supreme court of Nigeria.
You need forgiveness, Beg the ring!
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by TimeManager(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
The Judiciary which is supposed to be the cleanest of all arms of government, is unfortunately the one that stinks to the high heavens.

Today, I read that a judge sentenced someone to 7 years in prison for defrauding another of N400,000 without an option of fine! What first came to my mind was "will this man have been jailed if the money involved was N400,000,000 and he's able to give a third of it to the judge?"

Our judiciary needs serious soul-searching and reform.

Thank you PMB. Your resolve will surely take you through the challenges of this nation.
You deserve a royal crown, kiss the Crown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by ije22: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Who in your cabinet is clean?....Mumu Government who thinks he can intimidate the judiciary.
ur talking as if they debit ur brain from birt
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by zest17(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Must they rush to the media to tell us what they discover every now and then...I think they need to carry out thorough forensic investigation, by then they must have held the corrupt individual by the jugular veins, they can now tell us everything and not giving this evil men a way out. Just do your job and forget media trial.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by TimeManager(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari should forget about borrowing and use the money.
Loots recovery is a strenuous legal battle, we don't have the luxury.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by Oblang(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Does that justify d reason to ignore corruption in the judiciary. If u dont like the development, kindly yield to bubu's advice "port to Niger"..

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by 2n2k(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Geniro:

When you see quotes like this you know the DSS have already lost the case. They aren't even certain on their reasons why the judges were raided.

No more talk about travelling to hell to collect bribes in malls, on mountains, in Rivers, in Lakes and on Hills.

edebemba:
Can somebody please clarify me? I am not understanding what is happening again. At first, it was alleged that the monies recovered from the houses of the Judges were bribe money. But now, according to paragraph 10 of this post, 'There is a strong suspicion by the DSS that money recovered from the residences of these Judges were drawn from the suspicious account'. Which one do we believe? Why the media trial when we are not too sure?

At least we have some discerning minds here.

Imagine shooting themselves in the foot. May be they will now claim that bribe monies were first pooled into that account for the judges to share.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Geniro:

When you see quotes like this you know the DSS have already lost the case. They aren't even certain on their reasons why the judges were raided.

No more talk about travelling to hell to collect bribes in malls, on mountains, in Rivers, in Lakes and on Hills.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4437216_image62_jpeg8458e987b1c847d1c66f2917496457e0

Monies suspected to be bribe in cash stored at homes of judges.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
The Judiciary which is supposed to be the cleanest of all arms of government, is unfortunately the one that stinks to the high heavens.

Today, I read that a judge sentenced someone to 7 years in prison for defrauding another of N400,000 without an option of fine! What first came to my mind was "will this man have been jailed if the money involved was N400,000,000 and he's able to give a third of it to the judge?"

Thank you PMB. Your resolve will surely take you through the challenges of this nation.

Oga, just park for one side!

Why are the agents of this present administration too hungry for media presence? Why?
Why are they conditioning Nigerians? Why are they systematically giving Nigerians a mindset? Why are they doing so, so desperately?
Why can't they do their meticulous investigations, get evidence, arrest, charge to court, get convictions and then come to the media and give details? Why always trying to use the media against people, rubbish their image, bring down their profile and in the end no convictions?

I use to think the DSS is a secret police, but with how lousy they are these days, the Nigerian police is even more secret in the way it conducts itself; even the Nigerian police isn't this media-presence hungry.

From telling us in the media, that the money found on the raided judges were from bribery, to suspecting that it was drawn from from the said "suspicious account".. grin

NOTE: Your PMB doesn't even have the moral justification to fight corruption: he said Abacha never stole and isn't corrupt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by Emassive(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2016
I can see you are a judge. Even the dss are working on strong suspicion which have already meant No Case. Do you think the judiciary is that stupid not to read the media trial enough to know how to armtwist the case.
okowande:
pepper body lol. all d pple wey no fit steal money again just dey lament.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by Emassive(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2016
Media trial everywhere without fact and evidences. So you burst into people's house upon suspicions..lol. How is the money evidence when you can not even ascertain the source of the money in the first place. It shows how quick they are to feed us with new stories every week so that Zombies can feed on and the illiterate from villages who do not understand can believe they voted in Mr body odour integrity.

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by DropShot: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2016
[s]
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Oga, just park for one side!

Why are the agents of this present administration too hungry for media presence? Why?
Why are they conditioning Nigerians? Why are they systematically giving Nigerians a mindset? Why are they doing so, so desperately?
Why can't they do their meticulous investigations, get evidence, arrest, charge to court, get convictions and then come to the media and give details? Why always trying to use the media against people, rubbish their image, bring down their profile and in the end no convictions?

I use to think the the DSS is a secret police, but with how lousy they are these days, the Nigerian police is even more secret in the way it conducts itself; even the Nigerian police isn't this media-presence hungry.

NOTE: Your PMB doesn't even have the moral justification to fight corruption: he said Abacha never stole and isn't corrupt!
[/s]
Got no time for a thing like you!
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Got no time for a thing like you!

Of course, you're too knowledgeable that you can't say anything reasonable to a thing like me.

Oh, I forgot, you're paid per post to defend this lawless government, right?

Only paid to defend your god: Buhari, the certificateless fraud. The same fraud who used the judiciary to scuttle his certificate case, right?

Now, Mr, which is easier, showing certificate in court to silence "things" like me forever or hiring a thousand and one SANs to strike out the case?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by Excuzeme: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:

I keep saying it, apart from Hunger in the land, if fighting this corruption successfully is all Buhari could do, he would have written his name in gold!
I say this because the success of ANY other programme, be it Electricity, Fuel, Health, Roads, Education are all based on a "tolerable and sustainable" level of corruption, since it cannot be fully eliminated.

I feel for Buhari, he is fighting nothing less that One Hundred Million hard-core Rogues, who are bent on seeing him fail.

He has my support 101%.
The benefit of the seed Buhari is sowing now, if it is allowed to germinate, will benefit our children in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by ArabMopol(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Buhari and his Dss cronies are clueless and incompetent clowns... enough of all this media war, give us facts/evidence who own the various Acc , who deposit the money ,the purpose of the deposit, the beneficiary ,the perpetrators , stop beating around the bush, Zombies has something to keep themselves busy this weekend... BUHARI IS A CLOWN
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by DropShot: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2016
[s]
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Of course, you're too knowledgeable that you can't say anything reasonable to a thing like me.

Oh, I forgot, you're paid per post to defend this lawless government, right?

Only paid to defend your god: Buhari, the certificateless fraud. The same fraud who used the judiciary to scuttle his certificate case, right?

Now, Mr, which is easier, showing certificate in court to silence "things" like me forever or hiring a thousand and one SANs to strike out the case?
[/s]
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Haha haha nah....

Sorry, bro.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by GOFRONT(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Ehen?........Thats why ther iz hunger and hardsip in da land nw
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by yahmohy27: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari should forget about borrowing and use the money.
But the qtn is how much have been recovered compare to the money Nigeria needs to re awake her infrastructure decayed
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by yahmohy27: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
At least he is trying

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by yahmohy27: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Shuttup...na media dey deceive u sad
Shut down.....na wetin dey deceive you
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by yahmohy27: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Shuttup...na media dey deceive u sad
Shut down.....na wetin dey deceive you ?
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by logicab: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2016
edebemba:
Can somebody please clarify me? I am not understanding what is happening again. At first, it was alleged that the monies recovered from the houses of the Judges were bribe money. But now, according to paragraph 10 of this post, 'There is a strong suspicion by the DSS that money recovered from the residences of these Judges were drawn from the suspicious account'. Which one do we believe? Why the media trial when we are not too sure?
Maybe logic isn't your forte, but I don't see any contradiction. Bribe money can be paid into a bank account, can't it?
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by logicab: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2016
2n2k:

May be they will now claim that bribe monies were first pooled into that account for the judges to share.
At least your solved the riddle yourself.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by 2n2k(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2016
logicab:
At least your solved the riddle yourself.

By your illogical reasoning, if only a few Supreme Court justices have been accused of corruption, how would the specific bribe for them be paid into a pool account that all other justices and staff have access to?

Oh I got it now, I want to bribe Justice A with N1billion, I pay into Supreme Court joint account and write to the CJN that the money is meant for Justice A. Yet the CJN and other justices are not brought in for corruption
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by logicab: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2016
2n2k:

By your illogical reasoning, if only a few Supreme Court justices have been accused of corruption
...and by yours, the entire judiciary should be sacked and ALL judges reigned in by EFCC/DSS at one fell swoop right? We speak of a syndicate here with a wide network covering the entire country and you are speaking of a few judges. One step at a time, the judiciary will be cleaned up.
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by baganas: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Edebem
Who told you that bribe money cannot be paid into an accout!!!
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by NairaMaster1(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Good for the chicken and tribals religious lawyers. Let Buhari get up from the other room and ask the legislative arm this question. The National Assembly is not even in the TSA and no questions and answers
Re: Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS by Kgdavid(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2016
edebemba:

You don't get it. If you are found with a gun in the middle of the night, you can be arrested immediately, on the suspicion that you are abut to commit or have just committed a crime. What particular crime, whether it be murder, armed robbery, assault, etc, does not matter at the time, and will be the subject of further investigations. But you can and should be arrested on the spot.

The judges were suspected of engaging in dubious financial transactions. Unexplainably huge sums were found on them. Now whether those monies came from bribes or from an illicit supreme court account, we don't yet know, but it is clear that investigations are turning up a lot of things that prove that the DSS is right to be investigating these senior citizens of Nigeria.

Furthermore, there is nothing to suggest that the monies found on the judges all came from one source. They could have been collected from a variety of sources including this secret account, bribes, and other such. Discovering the truth is the whole purpose of investigation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike / 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.