Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) (43213 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Resting His Head On Moyo Lawal's Chest (Photo) / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Fan Tattoos Davido's DMW LOGO On His Back (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Neroanna:
Lol

Hi, I'm abusive, sarcastic, critical but not plain. Have you fallen pray to uniqueness?
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Chipappii(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
C
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Adonis3: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by VictorRomanov: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2016
fratermathy:
Carry, stupid love

But seriously, which part of the body be this?

Around the ribs area, just under the boob region.

but i am wondering what would happen if she ends up dating or marrying some other guy and he sees the tatoo

1 Like

Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2016
Look @ her nails...

Yea that's how u know a loose caynon
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by snapshot: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Na small piking dey worry this fan
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by whiteprince(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Chai!!! See wetin recession don cause...

Baes are looking for a way to survive as december don reach and as maga no day pay again
She is expecting some cash from IYANYA or shopping appointment...wella maybe him fit consider her condition...

That is below her left side boob...

Me too go go tattoo cossy name for my D*CK make she find me something for this xmas grin grin grin

No be my fault,na recession grin grin grin

All of them na hustling grin grin grin grin

!

1 Like

Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by kevinace11: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Phyde: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2016
hakeem4:
Which part of her body is that ?
below her left breast

1 Like

Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Senorprinz(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Chanchit:
Which part of her bo obs is that cos I no understand. Anyway that one no mean say he go marry you sha. cos the guy is still looking for a criteria for marrying and the syllabus never ready.

if that thing is really bo*bs, it's the scariest bo*bs i've ever seen.
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Nuel25846(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
The madness following her is from the HQ of witchcraft(Benin). ;DThe madness following her is from the HQ of witchcraft(Benin).
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by hernandson(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2016
as iyanya said his meant to have marry na,let d bae try
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Kdiva(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2016
fratermathy:
Crazy, stupid love
But seriously, which part of the body is this?
under her boobs..
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2016
You can't take it away from an Olosho!
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Thelmerh(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2016
this is iyanya's chest. am quite sure its all staged. wit a girl's nails to mk it look like its a girl dat did it.
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by princee7(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2016
we really have crazy ppl in this world o. inyaya that dude thats so short n ate akpu or an fufu den day call am to get muscle....as the person that tattooed this has no manners, no future in fact no everything coz even inyanyas bae wount do that....lubish
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by PlayerMeji: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2016
i love ao time works....

Give her some 10 years more, she would be looking at naming one of her kids IYANYA just to hide the shame of 'star-followership'

wink
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
How can she expect any man to take her seriously?
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by peckebu(f): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
things crazy fans do
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by babatee126(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please, where is my spectacular, I need to see this pix.
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=20pt]What A Fûckery!! undecided [/size]
Sʊքɛʀ Fʋckɛʀʏ
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Such scenerio makes me wonder if people think before they act. What now happens when things go south Wipe it off? Hell no!
Re: Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) by Origin(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neat job. Nice. grin

Hope your husband will bear Iyanya. Else you will need another tatoo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Young Love: 23-year-old Super Eagle Star Gbolahan Weds Heartthrob Lolade..photos / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.