Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? (850 Views)

Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. / Barcanista; From Hero To Zero / Jonathan Goodluck From Hero To Zero Within One Week? ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Achiles: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Few years back he was the toast of the international community. He won accolades for his doggedness as the CBN , champion of the consolidation era and proved not a few cynics wrong. Although his actions as the CBN gov has been under probing search light since the emergence of mr sanusi, yet his contribution to the growth of the financial industry cannot be tainted. much as he was loved, and being part of the inept breed, greed seems to have taken the best part of him. I felt he would have retired to a peaceful life but his recent action has left everyone in disappointmet. I wish he were the one kidnapped!
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
D latest is dat d police are accussing him of kidnapping his father,to get campaigne money&frame up his opponents
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by princekevo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
Achiles:

Few years back he was the toast of the international community. He won accolades for his doggedness as the CBN , champion of the consolidation era and proved not a few cynics wrong. Although his actions as the CBN gov has been under probing search light since the emergence of mr sanusi, yet his contribution to the growth of the financial industry cannot be tainted. much as he was loved, and being part of the inept breed, greed seems to have taken the best part of him. I felt he would have retired to a peaceful life but his recent action has left everyone in disappointmet. I wish he were the one kidnapped!

Could you please list his actions that made you arrive at such a conclusion?
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by IGWEUSA(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
@poster
Oooh, Prof Soludo is now a villian because he wants to be the governor of Anambra state . . . . Damn, you must be a disgruntled idiot.
FYI, the pull him down mentality of you fools doesnt yield effect on all personalities.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by back2back(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Soludo was never any HERO!
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
back2back:

Soludo was never any HERO!

Funny you'd say that!

Nigeriand have a way of bringing down people once they leave the spotlight. I'm sure you were one of the people singing his praise when he was doing the bank consolidation. Now you opening you mouth to day he was never a hero! angry
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by back2back(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nigeriand have a way of bringing down people once they leave the spotlight. I'm sure you were one of the people singing his praise when he was doing the bank consolidation. Now you opening you mouth to day he was never a hero!

You should go and read all my posts before passing judgement!
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by chidichris(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
@poster
Oooh, Prof Soludo is now a villian because he wants to be the governor of Anambra state  . . . . Damn, you must be a disgruntled idiot.
FYI, the pull him down mentality of you fools doesnt yield effect on all personalities.

@Igwe Usa,
if there is any mistake the poster made here, it is ever calling soludo a hero. he has never been a hero. he was in the school of deciet. his so clalled consolidation has been exposed by his removal. non of our banks is consolidated as cliamed by the political thirsty idiot.
his professsorship can only be compared to his fellow tool, professor iwu serving obj like he did.
they are both disgrace to professorship, ndigbo and humanity at large.
if there is any disgruntled idiot like you called the poster, it is either you or your soludo or both of you.
his so called consolidation could only turn nigerian female graduates to professional prostitutes in their efforts to meet up with the high targets given them by their various banks to meet up with your soludo's demands.
soludo like other idiots that looted nigeria under obj is a perfect deciet.
look at ribadu-now a confussed and exiled idiot, look at el rufai, exiled and confused idiot as well. look at bode george, now a jailed idiot. look at tony annenih, an old idiot now a controversial npa chairman. look at obj himself, only existing by name with no respects even from his own family. name them all and u will see that soludo reperesents the anambra quota of the criminal gang.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Achiles: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
Prof Soludo is now a villian because he wants to be the governor of Anambra state  . . . . Damn, you must be a disgruntled idiot.
[/color]

Soludo did not fall because I pulled him. He's a victim of the system that produced him. I hate slugs like you whose expertise lies in flirmsy TENTACLES! I wish he were kidnapped for good. No PDP product can bear good fruit.  You are a super idiot!
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by naso2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
@poster

You are biased. simple

Soludo did well during his tenure, sanusi is doing what "he feels right " for the moment. Not everyone is as enthusiastic as you are about Sanusi anyway. I believe he just started cooking something, when he finishes we we all appraise the final product.

I sincerely hope this is not another anti-governoship induced thread anyway
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by chidichris(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
You are biased. simple

Soludo did well during his tenure, sanusi is doing what "he feels right " for the moment. Not everyone is as enthusiastic as you are about Sanusi anyway. I believe he just started cooking something, when he finishes we we all appraise the final product.

@na so,
what did he do well? worshiping and leaking the shoes of his criminal master who now wants to reward him with a gift of gubernitorial candidacy of pdp.
or are u talking about his achievements in the banking section that forced our female gruduates into professional prostitutes in their efforts to meet up with their various banks' targets?
his solidifications are today proven to be the oposite.
he is out to distribute his loots. he shld start with settling his father's kidnappers.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by KnowAll(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
Soludo is not really a hero but dat gworo chewing Governor who have decided to kill d last vestige of capitalism in Nigeria is making him look like a Hero.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by udezue(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
He is neither a Hero nor a Villain.
He is just Soludo. cool
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2009
Achiles:

Please could you list what makes Soludo a villian at this time.
I know someone previously asked this question, please I just need to remind you that you have not told us the reasons behind your post.

Please don't give me the crap about him being a Prof who should not have joined politics because the right to vote and be voted for is the inallienable right of every Nigerian as provided in our constitution. That you have chosen not to explore that right does not mean you must dictate to others not to.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by chidichris(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
Please could you list what makes Soludo a villian at this time.
I know someone previously asked this question, please I just need to remind you that you have not told us the reasons behind your post.

@mikeansy,
ur socalled soludo profesor cannot win an election hence he has been seeking the sympathy of the evil old fools at the helm of affairs of the criminal minded pdp.
tell me what a proffesor will be thinking rulling a people without their consent.
anambra people must be allowed to choose their own leaders. soludo must learn to follow the due democratic processes of being a governor.
if he is a governor in nigeria, he must win primaries and the main election and by so doing, he will be enjoying the surport of those who vote him.
in case ur soludo goes through, he will be seen as a millitary gov as he will only be accountable to those ottah idiots that brough him to power instead of the people he is rulling over.
shame to u, soludo, obj, yar adua and pdp.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
Has anyone prevented the Anambra people from choosing their leaders already?

I thought the election was for February 2010? while the last time I checked we are still in 2009.

The problem I have with having a debate with Chidicris is that he has shown a historical lack of capacity to put issues in context.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
lol
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by texazzpete(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
In all things there must be balance. If we are to praise Soludo for his efforts in consolidation of the banking sector, should we not equally condemn him for his spectacular failure in committing billions of tax payers' monies in minting coins that no one ever used?
Should we not also look critically at his role in the present banking crisis? Whatever your feelings about Sanusi's actions, the banks were showing signs of distress that Soludo deliberately ignored.

Collusion or incompetence? You choose.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by chidichris(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2009
Has anyone prevented the Anambra people from choosing their leaders already?

I thought the election was for February 2010? while the last time I checked we are still in 2009.

The problem I have with having a debate with Chidicris is that he has shown a historical lack of capacity to put issues in context.

@mikeansy,
if you still see urself and the political calender of pdp to still be in 2009, i then see no reasons for this debate or arguement.
i argue with points, facts and figures.
look at it this way, 49 candidates bought forms in pdp and all of a sudden, a winner emerges without the primary electioons for which they bought the form.
for your information, flag bearers are elected among party candidates and in a political setting, winners emerge from election and not selections.
are u aware of the situation in imo state that brought the current gov ohakim to power under the unbrella of ppa?
i expect o be in discussion here with political literates and not 2009 political studentsof nairaland.
what do u have to say about the political abormination that brought yar adua to aso rock and how do u reconcile that with the polical madness of pdp in anambra today?
pls if u need lectures or u need information to guide you do your school project,, feel free to contact me as i can authoritatively bring u to lime light.
i like reasonable questions and i answer them with illustrations and refer you to obvious situations.
i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience you and not confuss u that soludo is a rubber stamp of the criminal minded gangs and has nothing to offer as a result of his unreadiness for the task ahead. do not be decieved, yar adua is from the same director/producer and an insight of what soludo will do to anambra people is exactly what yar adua is doing for nigeria.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by Achiles: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2009
I have nothing personal against Soludo. I am only disappointed in him. A man of his intellectual status should have known that being foisted of the people of Anambra will place him on the wrong side of history. I could not just place it. if people like peter Obi could win despite several odds then why should he be afraid. As a Nigerian, he has the right to vote and be voted for but he does not have the right to deprive delegates their right of self expression. He has gotten an order of Anambra high court but he wont get that of popular consent. Men of honour should always resist the temptation to dance naked but Soludo's case seems an exception. If you must fight, fight honourably!
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by texazzpete(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2009
Soludo is merely the bait for yet another PDP trap for the people of Anambra. Even after all the trauma the PDp has but them through, i beats me hollow how people can still consider voting for that party of miscreants.
Re: Mr Soludo:from Hero To Villian? by bibiking1(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2009
texazzpete:

Soludo is merely the bait for yet another PDP trap for the people of Anambra. Even after all the trauma the PDp has but them through, i beats me hollow how people can still consider voting for that party of miscreants.

Actually, they don't! The Party votes for itself and people who want favor rush in to claim credit!

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Outstanding Nigerians In Diaspora / Let Yar’adua Speak From Hospital Bed —nnamani / The Triumphant Return Of His Excellency Dr. Andy Uba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.