Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th,nov. 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th,nov. 2016 (353 Views)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 5th,nov. 2016 by ChosenOnline: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 5TH, 2016.

TEXT: Isaiah 49:25-26

THEME: THE LORD SHALL LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST THE ENEMY

"So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like aflood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. " (Isaiah 59:19)

There are times in the life of a person when troubles, temptations and trials can invade someone's life from almost every direction. As you are battling with one problem, another springs up from nowhere and it will be as if there is no escape route for you and the enemy might be thinking that he has gotten you. When things begin to happen that way, you must endeavour to rise up in the spirit and remember the word of God concerning those enemies of your progress. He says He will lift up a standard against them. Therefore, it does not matter the weapon in their hands or how many they are. He will dislodge them and dismantle them.

Has the enemy invaded your life, business, marriage and career like a flood and aims at sweeping you away? Don't forget, your enemy is not the human being you did not offend; your enemy is the devil in him. He is the one that is constantly attacking your life and antagonising you because of what the blood of Jesus has accomplished in your life. Notwithstanding, if you are a true believer in Christ, the Lord will fight for you and give you victory over him. He will lift up a standard against the enemy according to His promise — if the relevant word is invoked and backed up by strong faith.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Every enemy coming in as a flood, the spirit ofthe Lord shall lift up a standard against you, in Jesus' name.

2. Because I have renounced the ancestral powers ruling over my father's house, let the Holy Ghost use the blood of Jesus Christ to delete my name and the names of my wife and children from {their register, in Jesus' name.

3. Any evil mark upon me which enables the ancestral spirits of father's house to identify me and work against me, be wiped away by the blood ofJesus Christ.

4. Every stubborn pursuer assigned against our G. O, our mummy in the Lord and their children; let the Holy Ghost pursue them by fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: Pst Lazarus Muoka

(1) (Reply)

'sinday' And Oyedepo's Ordained Fees. / ‘where Is The Money?’- Ghanaian Prophet Warns Men / Apocalypse: Christian Computer Programmer Predicts Jesus Is Coming By The End Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.