Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Galaxy Note7 Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note7 Update (486 Views)

Guys, Which One Should I Go For and why?HuaweiY9,Redmi Note7 And Nokiax6. / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 / Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note7 Update by emelux: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2016
As of today, nearly 85 percent of all recalled Galaxy Note7 devices have been replaced through the U.S. Note7 Refund and Exchange Program, with the majority of the participants opting to receive another Samsung smartphone.

We remain focused on collecting the outstanding Galaxy Note7 phones in the market. To further drive participation, we will be releasing a software update in the coming days that will limit the phone’s ability to charge beyond 60 percent, as well as issue a reminder pop-up notification every time a consumer charges, reboots or turns on the screen of their Note7 device.

http://akadagist.com/galaxy-note7-update/

(1) (Reply)

Umi Plus E With 6GB Ram[specifications & Features] / If I Buy Another Data Package, Can I Still Get Rollover? Glo And Etisalat Users / Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.