Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

“God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st (712 Views)

Paul Enenche Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by sammyotukoya(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2016
Popular Nigerian gay pastor, Jide Macaulay, pioneer of gay church ‘House of Rainbow‘ is celebrating his 51st birthday today, and according to him, despite what anyone thinks about his homosexuality, God adores and loves him.

He wrote:

I am 51 TODAY, I am excited beyond words, giving glory to God for counting me worthy of 51 years. It is not by power nor is it by might. Not because I am righteous or clever, but because I know God Adores Me through Jesus Christ my saviour. God loves me This I know. And I thank you for being part of my life, your prayers, love, kindness and kind words towards me throughout the years. Happy Birthday Jide Macaulay.

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/11/god-adores-me-nigerian-gay-pastor-jide.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun

2 Likes

Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by onyahfrank: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2016
This man should be arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
onyahfrank:
This man should be arrested and prosecuted.
Yes now, because he's constituting a nuisance to society and disturbing and terrorizing innocent citizens of Nigeria, not to talk of the fact that he has the choice to be straight, because him being gay isn't a biological process he has no control of, which scientists don't yet fully understand. He's also committing an abomination to nature, practicing an act that isn't visible in over 1500 species of animals.

Yeye angry

That's why he has to live in the UK, because of the likes of you who are ready to cast a stone, hypocritically, without removing the log from their own eyes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Something about this man is irritating.
Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:
Something about this man is irritating.
Hateful Christians
Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by jonbellion(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

Hateful Christians
it's actually sad. Nobody is supposed to care who he's attracted to but somehow christians feel like they have the right to tell you about your sexuality. I personally know a gay person and that's how he has been so I just don't bother. There's no genuine reason to hate or be irritated. They don't even practise what they preach one just said the man should be locked up. They didn't remember the catholic priests that were paedophiles not to mention pheadophila is an ACTUAL disorder

2 Likes

Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lennycool:

Hateful Christians

If you love him you should feel sorry for him. There's nothing normal about homosexuality, it is a perverse act. No right thinking person will be sexually attracted to his kind
Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
This man is a prime example of what Bisi Alimi meant when he referred to some pastors as 'MEN OF GOSH'.
Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

If you love him you should feel sorry for him. There's nothing normal about homosexuality, it is a perverse act. No right thinking person will be sexually attracted to his kind
He was born like that, do you think he just chose to be hated by the majority of his country men?
There is no difference between homophobia and racism
Re: “God Adores Me” – Nigerian Gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay Says As He Celebrates 51st by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
it's actually sad. Nobody is supposed to care who he's attracted to but somehow christians feel like they have the right to tell you about your sexuality. I personally know a gay person and that's how he has been so I just don't bother. There's no genuine reason to hate or be irritated. They don't even practise what they preach one just said the man should be locked up. They didn't remember the catholic priests that were paedophiles not to mention pheadophila is an ACTUAL disorder
Christians only follow the parts of the bible they see inline with their motives. You can use to the Bible to justify any unspeakable act. They should practice brotherly love and not just preach it

(1) (Reply)

Who sells or supplies Communion Wafer/bread? / Story About El Rufai And Apostle Johnson Suleman / Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.