Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) (22324 Views)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Ramon92: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2016
I hope this one can speak fluent English with British accent..
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by anny268(f): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by wizrose(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Siscooh:
Chibok!!! How I use to admire Naija. What went wrong eh? Even to visit again No!!!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by hush15: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2016
metronaija:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/05/breaking-another-chibok-girl-rescued-baby/

While I do not encourage any act of abduction of my girl, however there is something suspicious bout the way this government is handling the chinook girls release.

I find it hard to believe that these terrorist group just released the girls they have so adamantly refused to let go in over a year.

There are so many questions to ask! It's not like they were rescued during a raid or rescued attempts by the security outfit. Girls that couldn't escape when they were single, how are they able to escape even with baby?

If they we're released, I believe there would have been conditions met! What where the conditions the government had to meet and how did they improvise where they could not meet the conditions. So many things in secrecy and they want us to believe the chinook girls situation is not a propaganda...

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by diegwu01: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
I tot they said non of them was sexually molested. APC and LIES
try to read and understand, None of the Recovered 21, this is a new rescue.
Even if they were, i love the government pronouncement of them not being sexually abused. to protect their image. Your post sounds like you wished they were. Sorry.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2016
[b]Maybe we have two kinds or camps of Chibok girls:

1. real kidnapped Chibok girls, who are all probably pregnant or have given birth, and some used as suicide bombers; those whose kidnap is not connected to Chibok secondary school and hence, their kidnap went unannounced and unnoticed. Example; the first one rescued, who was with a baby, the one who doesn't understand or speak English..of course we all know she couldn't have been among the girls sitting for physics...WAEC does not set exams in Hausa or Arabic language. Another example is the one making this topic; of course, she is with a baby as expected of someone who have been with those mindless paedophiles.

2. The second camp of Chibok girls, are the political Chibok girls; those whose kidnap was arranged and orchestrated by the powers that be. Those are the ones that were released without being pregnant or having given birth.

Please, nobody should tell me those girls could survive in the hands of the "real boko Haram" sect and come out without being sexually abused! That would amount to insulting my intellect.

If the so called educated ones and leaders in our society could kidnap under-aged primary school girls, convert them and force them into marriage, having carnal knowledge of those fragile children, then, it's an insult to tell us that, those released girls have been with those blood thirsty demons and savages without them being defiled....except, I mean, except of course, a deal was struck between those who arranged their kidnap and their kidnappers, agreeing that those little angels should be left intact, pending when they're needed to appear on stage, if this is not so, then there's nothing anyone, I mean anyone, can say to make me believe that those 21 released girls were under the watch of boko Haram and came back intact!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Edehbrown(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2016
I wish her well.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Ijaya123: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Chibok girls is a scam , Buhari and his Apc are bunch of corrupt criminalss

Fulani herdsmen attacks must also be a scam. Since it happened under APC govt.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by diegwu01: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2016
hush15:

While I do not encourage any act of abduction of my girl, however there is something suspicious bout the way this government is handling the chinook girls release.

I find it hard to believe that these terrorist group just released the girls they have so adamantly refused to let go in over a year.

There are so many questions to ask! It's not like they were rescued during a raid or rescued attempts by the security outfit. Girls that couldn't escape when they were single, how are they able to escape even with baby?

If they we're released, I believe there would have been conditions met! What where the conditions the government had to meet and how did they improvise where they could not meet the conditions. So many things in secrecy and they want us to believe the chinook girls situation is not a propaganda...

Smh

No one is forcing the doubters to believe the Chibok girls issue. Anyone can choose to believe what he wants if it makes them happy. The Good News is that some have returned and their Families, friends, Free spirited, and sane human beings around the World are happy.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
scam scam scam scam scam .... does that girl and her child looks like someone who have been in captive for 2years buhari should STOL disturbing us with this chibok girls of a thing , he can keep rolling the tape but whenever they are tired we will be glad to heard the actual truth from the right source, if you have been in captive for just 3days , the traumatic stress will suppress your sense of reasoning, unless prophet Shakau with the order of his master Buhari placed this girls on special diet so they won't look malnourished... BUHARI IS A FRAUDSTER, clown keep deceiving gullible zombies
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by wizrose(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
ArabMopol:
scam scam scam scam scam .... does that girl and her child looks like someone who have been in captive for 2years buhari should STOL disturbing us with this chibok girls of a thing , he can keep rolling the tape but whenever they are tired we will be glad to heard the actual truth from the right source, if you have been in captive for just 3days , the traumatic stress will suppress your sense of reasoning, unless prophet Shakau with the order of his master Buhari placed this girls on special diet so they won't look malnourished... BUHARI IS A FRAUDSTER, clown keep deceiving gullible zombies
black ass nigga# u tink being kidnapp is funny grin grin
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Fryzi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Every life should matter in this country. Soldiers put their lives on the line to save these girls n they sometimes end their lives. They have families too, they re humans too. So far we have lost more than 200 Soldiers compared to d numbers of Chibok girls they re trying to rescue.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by ayaside(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
And they didn't touch the last 21 some days ago.Those girls must be very strong in whatever their "Chi" is

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Austin234(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Buhari recession is taking a big toll in every corner. The boko boys can no longer cope, the girls are being released. Good side of the Buhari economic recession

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Stevengold(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Another distraction. #backtothereccession

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by confun: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
So this chobby plumpy baby has been in sambisa with his mum for abt 2 yrs.....?....ok na, we dey watch....
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by emeka762001(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
this chibok girls issue is turning to child play things. it is all scam
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by alizma: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
ok
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by thonyrule(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
hmmmmm, the ones that were RELEASED the other day were not sexually abused, the RESCUED one had a baby undecidedHMMM
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Na film?
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by tymgotel: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teedawg:
its high time we move on and stop disturbing ourselfs with chibok girls issue
hahahahah . Zombias go the jump up. Lolzz rubish nation
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by drss2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
was she pregnant before her abduction (vacation)
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by knightehis(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin grin grin see as d pikin resemble im papa (Adamu)

grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by drss2(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
hush15:

Smh
d girls ar being exchanged for boko arams terrorist commaders.
chibokk girls scam is a joint operation btw northern born to rule extremist n obama's CIA. to d north, abducting so called skool girls will further wreck GEJ's image politically n return power to d north. while d obama govt who also want GEJ out of power (refused selling him weapons to fight boko using flimsy excuses) prefered a northern candidate. a northern muslim who will help dem achieve their grand plan of spreading terrorism using boko aram (more terrorist groups will emerge from boko arams) across west n central africa, like wat is happening in europe. dat is why boko aram commander ar being exchanged for dem. dis terrorist commanders will be used to formed more terrorist groups. u can see why john kerry visited d sultan wen he came to nigeria recently. was it about peace dis pipul hate peace. wat about d visit to america by northern govs was it for picnic definately not. there's a mutual relationship btw born to rule elements of core north n obama's govt. wat dis relationship is all about is not clear, but with time, it will become visible to d blind.

u can see dat most of d returned girls ar in america. those 21 returned girls too will also be taken to america. but why america ur guess is as good as mine.
d whole chibokk scam was a win win arrangement for dem. chibokk girls were just d unfortunate political pawns.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Slylee: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
This pretty girl with bouncing baby is Chibok release after 2yrs , more stories
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by Geogeo1: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
November batch. Foolish and untruthful government. God will punish Buhari and his cohorts. Chibok girls issues is a confirm scam. Nigeria will vote you out and the next government will imprisoned you and you will die as and inmate.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by marv1: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Chibok girls is a scam , Buhari and his Apc are bunch of corrupt criminalss
Prove it to the whole world or forever remain silent.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by decision01: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
*The baby face self* i fear!
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by marv1: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
drss2:
d girls ar being exchanged for boko arams terrorist commaders.
chibokk girls scam is a joint operation btw northern born to rule extremist n obama's CIA. to d north, abducting so called skool girls will further wreck GEJ's image politically n return power to d north. while d obama govt who also want GEJ out of power (refused selling him weapons to fight boko using flimsy excuses) prefered a northern candidate. a northern muslim who will help dem achieve their grand plan of spreading terrorism using boko aram (more terrorist groups will emerge from boko arams) across west n central africa, like wat is happening in europe. dat is why boko aram commander ar being exchanged for dem. dis terrorist commanders will be used to formed more terrorist groups. u can see why john kerry visited d sultan wen he came to nigeria recently. was it about peace dis pipul hate peace. wat about d visit to america by northern govs was it for picnic definately not. there's a mutual relationship btw born to rule elements of core north n obama's govt. wat dis relationship is all about is not clear, but with time, it will become visible to d blind.

u can see dat most of d returned girls ar in america. those 21 returned girls too will also be taken to america. but why america ur guess is as good as mine.
d whole chibokk scam was a win win arrangement for dem. chibokk girls were just d unfortunate political pawns.
Hmmmm.. What a concorted story? So Pmb is so powerful that he scamed everybody even when pdp was in power. That is why some people call themselves slaves.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by drss2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
marv1:
Hmmmm.. What a concorted story? So Pmb is so powerful that he scamed everybody even when pdp was in power. That is why some people call themselves slaves.
one day u will understand wat am talking about. dis world is full of evil.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
black ass nigga# u tink being kidnapp is funny grin grin
and u tink we are acting film here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.