Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

“My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for (563 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic / Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for by Goldenzeneth1: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Popular for bringing news blogging to a completely new frontier, Linda Ikeji has indeed come a long way. With 10 years experience in the business, she is definitely nobody’s fall gal.
The former model recently opened up to TS Weekend on her career, love life and what she wants from her man.
Why do you always write negative stories about celebrities that are not your friends?
Look, I have never written any negative story about anyone except ‘him’. I don’t want to mention any name, because I don’t want any distractions. More so, they are all my friends and I don’t have any bad belle towards anyone, I am
Continue click here
http://www.goldenzeneth.com/2016/11/my-man-must-be-rich-sexy-and-good-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: “My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for by DaddySLY(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2016
one nairalander once called me gay because i opened lindaikejis blog on his laptop grin
Re: “My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2016
madam... please ensure that the odour in the "place" has been properly dealt with... just say.... whizzy might be interested
Re: “My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for by iPrevail(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Issoriat.. Keep waiting undecided

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Message Michelle To Barack Obama As He Gave His Farewell Speech / See Tweets: Nigerians Want Bobrisky As A Big Brother Naija Contestant / When The Reply You Get For "Why's @bbnaija In SA" Is ..is Ur Pres. In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.