Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) (41485 Views)

Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by uboma(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
the Lecturer has earned himself a dismissal from the Polytechnic.....
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
What did she do?
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by SenatorTobijah(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Just ok?
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Slap like in secondary school?
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
jeeqaa7:
make i talk wetin really happen..

explanation 1
the man don wan shine congo and d gal dey form deeper life so him give her deeper life slap

explanation 2
the man just return from village where himgo do jazz(slap and faint).. na test run e do so

explanation 3
d gal come late come dey ask the HOD ii lecture don start

explanation 4
d gal go ask HOD... do you think i am chidinnma?

explanation 5
you wen dey find explanation .... you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
E don happen for d man
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by wasuka14(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
RyanMontana:
A Kogi state polytechic lecturere who is also the Computer Science Head of Department allegedly slapped one of his students and she fainted last Wednesday.

According to Mohammed A. Halilu who
shared the story on Facebook:

"
Mr A A Zubairu (HOD computer science kogi state polytechnic Lokoja). Is at again!! The picture there shows the student assaulted by HOD computer science this morning . The student fainted and was hospitalized in the the kogi poly clinic after receiving a heavy slap from A A Zubairu whose steady habit is to be slapping student at any
slight chance . The polytechnic management should please wake up for this ugly trend.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1005010422955015&id=100003382003212

SOURCE: http://toonaij.com/general-posts/photo-kogi-state-polytechnic-lecturer-allegedly-slaps-student-into-unconsciousness/

What does she do to deserved such heavenly, heavyduty slap in the fist place?? Is she seduced her lecurers, or involved in exam malpractice? Until i get the real fact, i won't coment.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Don't worry there will be lots of Nigerian delicacies for you to eat, especially that delicious jollofrice....hmmm YUM! smiley kiss
jeeqaa7:
you mah... RIP... i wee come for your burial...
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Her family could sue him for assault and battery
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
They call it dirty slap
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by omusiliyu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
ICQuinn:
RIP! cheesy grin

Receive sense
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by syndrum(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
NOW OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN..... That one no fit happen for Lautech.... say Wetin?...
E go chop hn pounded yam for yam!!
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mr A A Zubairu will regret his barbaric behavior.
We have already warned the school authorities to take disciplinary action against him before we come to the polytechnic in the next 48 hours.
If he likes,let him run and hide.
He will regret his wickedness.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by PROWESX(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
na recession slap
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by franugo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deeypeey:
Some slaps like thunder ehn!...u wont even remember who u are
Dont be surprised when the girl wakes up and start jibbering away in fluent spanish grin grin grin
buh really,ds is becoming too rampant in our Tertiary institutions nowadays
reminds me of an almost similar incident in OAU last session. embarassed

also reminds me of one incident dt happened when i was in 300l in Delsu...get this, a new lecturer, at d time, slapped one of my coursemates inside an exam hall, believe me bro, d slap hot n loud ehn:cheesy everyone in d hall just stopped whatever they were doing to witness d show....
At d end of d day though, we heard dt d lecturer refused to come out of the hall cause d guy he slapped was waiting for him outside d hall after d exam was done n dusted smiley)smiley)

that wasn't d first time he slapped a student sha, but it was definitely d last time for someone in our settongue guy man mellowed after dt
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by seundele: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Saicology212: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deeypeey:
Some slaps like thunder ehn!...u wont even remember who u are
Dont be surprised when the girl wakes up and start jibbering away in fluent spanish grin grin grin
buh really,ds is becoming too rampant in our Tertiary institutions nowadays
reminds me of an almost similar incident in OAU last session. embarassed

Ordinarily, even in the Primary and Secondary educational sector, any physical assault is prohibited and banned, so why should it prevail in the Tertiary sector where adults are the willing participants in the learning process?

The said lecturer, except he has cogent reasons for assailing the victim, he is culpable for litigation in a court of law if the victim desires a redress.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Debra911(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is insanity, raising hand on a female student dat she's in secondary skul or wat, well he nva jam oo..
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
But I comment my reserve until I hear from the lecturer... But slaps are for factory reset na. I don't understand this kind of slap that almost spoilt the device.

China product everywhere! Don't reset if you're not sure.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by francisduru: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
She done get automatic 'A' for the course
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
lordcabasa:
KOGI Again?

The Lecturer Must be a True Slapper,

And we are Still Wondering how their Supposed Governor Died mysteriously after being Elected?

KOGI & Jazz

Way that JACOB ZUMA pics again sef

Make I help you small..

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Kirinwa: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
jeeqaa7:
make i talk wetin really happen..

explanation 1
the man don wan shine congo and d gal dey form deeper life so him give her deeper life slap

explanation 2
the man just return from village where himgo do jazz(slap and faint).. na test run e do so

explanation 3
d gal come late come dey ask the HOD ii lecture don start

explanation 4
d gal go ask HOD... do you think i am chidinma?

explanation 5
you wen dey find explanation .... you need Jesus

Oya come and be going.

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
walahi a committee should be set up to investigate the man's hand....I'm sure iron go inside grin
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by delishpot: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
I hope those in charge attend to this issue. No excuse for raising hands on anyone.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by delishpot: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
uboma:
the Lecturer has earned himself a dismissal from the Polytechnic.....

Well, he will get another job. You want to know where? The ghosts that slapped that "governor" will hire him for future assignments
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Deilluminator(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
The lecturer only tried the DEFAULT BUTTON to factory reset the girl.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sometimes women need this kind of slap to reformat there brain
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by uboma(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
delishpot:

Well, he will get another job. You want to know where? The ghosts that slapped that "governor" will hire him for future assignments

grin
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
canalily:
Its only in secondary school that we hear such storiesangry
The mentality has being carried to public universities .
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by deebrain(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wow.
See her sleeping peacefully.
Her sense has completely reset.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
I go slap my own anything won happen should happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.