Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Happy Birthday To "Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday To "Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke (806 Views)

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 / Ezinne Okeke Gets Yam, Beans And Pawpaw As Best Creative Advert Student Of COOU / Hillary Nkem Okeke Is Now The New SUG Elect Of Unizik College Of Health Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To "Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke by Tkoy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Facebook is filled with birthday wishes of this young and courageous gentleman, in the person of Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke.
If you will recall, some months ago, he is the only Unizik student who picked courage and wrote an open letter to the Anambra State Governor, "Governor Willie Obiano",on the poor state of road leading to the Unizik college of Health Okofia, nnewi campus. His is equally a medical student of the college.
Here are some articles written by someone as a mark of respect on his special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS NOBLE YOUNG MAN, MR HILLARY NKEM OKEKE!!!!

I thank the Almighty God and pray that as you celebrate this landmark age, you will be graced with many more years filled with sound health, abundance of joy and overwhelming strength.
Dear friend, brother, classmate, collegue , leader , epitome of peace and transparency; above all , my humble Hillary. You have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision and exemplary leadership. I wish you peace, good health and happiness.
As you mark your years of existence on earth today, I join well wishers to wish you a very happy birthday my leader. You are the best leader anyone could ever ask for, I am very proud of you and your uncommon achievements in youth developments and in the world of youth empowerment. May your many wishes come true!
You have been a role model and hero of selfless giving to your immediate and upcoming generations and i am proud to hold you as an example worthy of emulation.
On this special day, i want to tell you that i recognize your labor of love, i celebrate you and pray for many more years of useful relevance to humanity. I am highly pleased to celebrate another year with a very special leader and a friend. Here's wishing you lot of happiness and sweet memories on your special day.
I am proud to be part of your special day.
Please wish him a happy birthday celebration

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To "Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke by macville2: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tkoy:
Facebook is filled with birthday wishes of this young and courageous gentleman, in the person of Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke.
If you will recall, some months ago, he is the only Unizik student who picked courage and wrote an open letter to the Anambra State Governor, "Governor Willie Obiano",on the poor state of road leading to the Unizik college of Health Okofia, nnewi campus. His is equally a medical student of the college.
Here are some articles written by someone as a mark of respect on his special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS NOBLE YOUNG MAN, MR HILLARY NKEM OKEKE!!!!

I thank the Almighty God and pray that as you celebrate this landmark age, you will be graced with many more years filled with sound health, abundance of joy and overwhelming strength.
Dear friend, brother, classmate, collegue , leader , epitome of peace and transparency; above all , my humble Hillary. You have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision and exemplary leadership. I wish you peace, good health and happiness.
As you mark your years of existence on earth today, I join well wishers to wish you a very happy birthday my leader. You are the best leader anyone could ever ask for, I am very proud of you and your uncommon achievements in youth developments and in the world of youth empowerment. May your many wishes come true!
You have been a role model and hero of selfless giving to your immediate and upcoming generations and i am proud to hold you as an example worthy of emulation.
On this special day, i want to tell you that i recognize your labor of love, i celebrate you and pray for many more years of useful relevance to humanity. I am highly pleased to celebrate another year with a very special leader and a friend. Here's wishing you lot of happiness and sweet memories on your special day.
I am proud to be part of your special day.
Please wish him a happy birthday celebration

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To "Mr. Hillary Nkem Okeke by macville2: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Happy birthday Doc Hillary! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 39th Convocation Date Fixed / Deleted / 2014 SIWES Allowance From ITF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.