Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? (59098 Views)

Are You A Wife Material: With #200, Which Food Can You Prepare For Your Partner? / Which Food Do You Eat When You Are Broke? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Mille: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
Eating late at night leads to weight gain too.

If this is true and considering when we eat dinner, my family would be really big. But sadly, it isnt true.

I started a bulking diet of 4600Calories/day two days ago, with the aim of gaining about 15kg in 30days. Let's see how it goes.

The problem I'm having is lack of appetite. Who can recommend a drug for that?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by frankloloko: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mille:

If this is true and considering when we eat dinner, my family would be really big. But sadly, it isnt true.

I started a bulking diet of 4600Calories/day two days ago, with the aim of gaining about 15kg in 30days. Let's see how it goes.

15kg in 30 days is too much . Don't use any drugs .eat when you can . Drugs will make your chicks big and you head will grow fatter .
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Mille: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
frankloloko:
15kg in 30 days is too much . Don't use any drugs .eat when you can . Drugs will make your chicks big and you head will grow fatter .

I just want to get done with the weight gain stuff faster. The drugs I need are those to improve my appetite since I don't eat much and wouldn't get hungry.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by frankloloko: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mille:

I just want to get done with the weight gain stuff faster. The drugs I need are those to improve my appetite since I don't eat much and wouldn't get hungry.
bros go through my previous post . I had chronic Insomia I was scared of loosing weight . I bought all the drugs to make me eat more , super apeti , we'll man multivatamins , and many like that . I added more than 10kg and I am still adding because I still have them in my system . My guy my head got bigger . Lips added . I am drinking Hennessy to born dawn fat . Bro just leave drugs . You don't need to get fat for people to respect you .

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Simib(f): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
frankloloko:
Labiadestroyer , please don't use any drug to add weight , you can try super apeti but you might hate it later . I tried it for one week . I added 5kg fear wan kill me .

Pls how did u tale it
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mille:

Take B Co tab or multivitamins that will make u sleep well and eat well e.g oraxin shocked...In addition, every night take this Vitamilk..

Funny thing is, Me i am looking for what to make me slim down undecided undecidedBut people kept saying I dont need it...
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by KELECHI02(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Aminat508:
Sharwama And Holland yoghurt grin

exactly ooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.