Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans (7805 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by THEAMAKA(f): 3:17am On Oct 30, 2009
you should see it on youtube.
the shamwow doesnt even work!!!

its all a fake.
na wa ooooo
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by dean2725: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2009
We will get there!!! sad sad
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by toshacer: 5:40am On Oct 30, 2009
netpro:

Yes oh my friend. Other items includes form, brush, packer etc. It was so disappointing that adequate measures where not in place to manage a rainy day. Despite Enugu having one of the best pitch in this competition.

Measures like what? You just open your mouth to condemn everything. You make plans against mother nature?
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by toshacer: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2009
netpro:

Even the video I took on this I could not put them up online. Someone (Oga contactor, anyone) should have had the rain in mind. Just like the night, make plan towards it.

If it was you, what plans would you make against nature? Must you speak ill of everything? Is this a new thing? Or does it happen only in Nigeria?
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by nellaluv(f): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2009
Nepro you didn't say why the VIP stand got unusual number of occupant. Did the governor rent a crowd.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by nellaluv(f): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2009
Nepro you didn't say why the VIP stand got unusual number of occupant. Did the governor rent a crowd.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by sayso: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2009
those stadium pictures looks like a refugee camp.just a thought is this depicting how poor this country is compared to EPL pictures.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by future001: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2009
People too dey bad belle. The pitch looks excellent.

I've seen matches in Europe abandoned because of rain. Barca match against Sevilla 3 seasons past was abondoned cos the pitch was flooded. It happens everywhere. In russia games are abondoned because of heavy snow. Its absolutely normal.

I miss the fun though. I'm glad Enugu is not missing in it. Teslim and Natianal stadia look quite empty during matches. But I appreciate the mood in Enugu and Calabar.

Kudos!!! Three strong Gbosa for my bros in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by THEAMAKA(f): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^^^^

Enugu and Calabar
you have said it.

the exact two places i wanna visit and go to see a game there.
it looks like fun, Nigerians shouting everywhere.

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
grin
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by princekevo(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Nigerian we hail thee. We no dey shame again, na bucket and foam we dey use drain water from the pitch.
laungh wan kill meeeoooo grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by marorara: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2009
This is so funny
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2009
@future 001, i dey feel u
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by future001: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2009
onyijess:

@future 001, i dey feel u

Nne Welcome!
Funny though, but everything abt Naija to some is a shame.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by sammytb(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2009
Guys, ! All fingers re not equal. This is truly Naija Anytin can happen,
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by wunmilyn(f): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2009
What a great fun kiss
wish i was there.

which one con be shame here na,
no be wetin we get we use. cheesy

Thank God there was enough broom and foam cheesy if not . . . .
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by papabaks(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2009
I  can believe it that, our Nigerian officials will use perker and bucket fot drain water off the pitch.

NIGERIA GO BETTER, AFRICA GO BETTER, NIGERIA GO BETTER Ooo, E go better, (papa singing)

nevretheless, am proud of those pics shot outside off the stadium.Kudoos!!!

papa
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by hedges007(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2009
I cant stop laughing but at the same time, i felt some sense of disappointment and embarrassment, for Christ sake, though its normal for rain to fall and stop a game, but what manner of rescue mission is this? the organisers are only making a fool of themselves, and a show of how crude the Nation is by parking water as if na balloon dem dey hand-pick. Wonders will neva ceased in my country.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by Nezan(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^ I wonder why 9jarians likes complaining . . . . and so what?
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by Spyker: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2009
Naija for you, you can bet if they have dollars, pounds, euros and billions of naira on that pitch, you will be shocked to see that no drop of water will be spotted on the pitch because they will even fight the gods so that it won't rain.

We are moving forward but in the reverse or opposite direction
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by toshacer: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2009
Idiots.

No wonder nothing good is said about Nigeria when even her citizens say so much nonsence against her. So what if we use buckets? What the hell? Stupid idiots, always having something negative to say about their country.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by ebiweni: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2009
i shame for nija, wetin be this? bucket to bail water for inside stadium, international match againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by GeorgeD1(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2009
its so pathetic! angry
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2009
ebiweni:

i shame for nija, wetin be this? bucket to bail water for inside stadium, international match againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
sometimes when people read post like urs u begin to think nigeria is one hell hole and everybody is stupid

tell me which other country in the world that when it rains heavy they dont abandon matches?
tell me another method to remove the water from the field?
cant u even appreciate the fact that even the fans were the ones in the field soaking up the water with foam so as to enjoy the football-- tell me where else it happens in the world where fans go to clean up the stadium after rainfall

if u dont have a recommendation on how to remove the water from the field stop complaining

and mind u i have live outside nigeria for a while and the whites wont have idea what to do when it rains like this infact they would think it is part of the fun
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by naliakar: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2009
ebiweni:

Appropriate technology. You know something about improvisation. Kudos.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by naliakar: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

^^^^^^^^

Enugu and Calabar
you have said it.

the exact two places i wanna visit and go to see a game there.
it looks like fun, Nigerians shouting everywhere.

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
grin

Welcome. Enugu: 9ja's best maintained city. Beautiful people too.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by chelseabmw(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
enugu people too much, PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for all of una
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by netpro(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
nellaluv:

The result of the large crowd is because of the rain. VIP accommodating the "the popular stand" to me was the best thing to do.

future001:

People too dey bad belle. The pitch looks excellent.

I've seen matches in Europe abandoned because of rain. Barca match against Sevilla 3 seasons past was abondoned cos the pitch was flooded. It happens everywhere. In russia games are abondoned because of heavy snow. Its absolutely normal.

I miss the fun though. I'm glad Enugu is not missing in it. Teslim and Natianal stadia look quite empty during matches. But I appreciate the mood in Enugu and Calabar.

Kudos!!! Three strong Gbosa for my bros in Enugu.

True talk my bros. No mind them. Them dey enjoy my pics for free (when me an my digital camera dey inside rain, they labour for them). All they do is run their mouth.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by netpro(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
Outstrip:

What the heck is that mascot. They should have used papalolo. Ugly mascot

You need to see it dance, every bit of your ticket fee will be supplied. With extra bonus. To me it serve its purpose well.

Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by ProAnti: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
What the heck!!
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by GudLion(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
If it rain like that in lagos, nobody will get home that day. Enugu, what a beautiful and peaceful city.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
They really do have a great pitch - the best I've seen so far in this competition.
Re: Enugu Centre (fifa U17): The Rain Vs The Fans by lordmassac(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
Na bathe be that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Ibrahim Signs Lucrative 3 & Half Year Deal With Celtic / FIFA Approves Goal-line Technology For 2014 World Cup / Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.