Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) (21673 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by Izonpikin: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wike no go take rubbish from these guys na..no be wike again? cheesy

Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by PH1stBorn: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Haha haha! Wike and his cronies will never seize to amuse me.. this was all staged planned with N120M contract just to tarnished the reputations of Magnus Abe. .
i repeat...it was staged planned. .for all those who doubt, critically observe the body language of those arrested and thank me later.
this blackmail is too cheap for me to believe
am still awaiting for more part 2
Nonsense! angry
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by bangging(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
franchizy:
OP im a strong PDP supporter but please stop spreading falsehood.

guy who u dey try epp? For mine...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by shabakm: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
like it or not Buhari 2019 by the grace of God
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by TalkingBird: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
funny.
they will be snapping result sheets at collation centers and WhatsApping them to counter fake.

Human rulership is a total failure. The majority of them have failed even with good intentions.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by Zetra(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
oldninja:
Well if this is true i think APC still has a huge mountain to climb before they can match PDP's rigging levels for 16 years

all the people that do PDP rigging are now in APC remember.
So what's for the masses?
We need another party devoid of people that have done political prostitution_ or have served in any office more than 4years (old cargos), only technocrats and businesses minded

Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by oweman: 2:46am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=Danzakidakura post=50789617]APC are criminals, Buhari is an idiot, Tinubu and Amaechi are criminals God pass them we are prepared come 2019.[/l

This is funny result sheet with APC logo on it ?
Are result sheets property of political party's or INEC is it not time elders of Rivers state begin to have interest in the manner Wike is making a monkey of that state ?
What Chanel's Tv is showing are result sheets with APC logo on it .
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=50827471][/quote] open your eyes
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by 3moses: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2016
I'm afraid if this could not be used in Ondo State governorship election, coming up on 26th of this month... I pity other political flag bearers.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by oldninja(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Zetra:

all the people that do PDP rigging are now in APC remember.
So what's for the masses?
We need another party devoid of people that have done political prostitution_ or have served in any office more than 4years (old cargos), only technocrats and businesses minded
I couldn't agree more but ppl don't want to associate themselves with politicians who have no money to spray around (stomach infrastructure). Buhari is finding things this difficult probably because he was left with no other choice but to accept heavily corrupt former PDP mafias into his fold in order to win elections, since Nigerians didn't want a poor man or party to come before them for their votes.
How then can we get these tribalistic, religious and social class assassins to accept genuine technocrats who may not be wealthy enough or may be from an unwanted tribe or religion.

I guess we get what we deserve all the time!

Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2016
don't mind the ewedu drunk afonja
ARIZONA123:
. Afonja! When did you become a PDP supporter? You better stfu
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by yahmohy27: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Danzakidakura:
APC are criminals, Buhari is an idiot, Tinubu and Amaechi are criminals God pass them we are prepared come 2019.
Prepared where ? In Rivers ? Funny did you voted them last time? No,,so your votes will not be needed coming 2019
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by Splashme: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Decodedp:
People you'll never see anywhere near this thread: omenka
HungerBAD
Ngeneukwenu
Progressive01
And their numerous AKAs
Re: Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) by abiambo(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2016
APC... FAIL

Senate Vows To End LAUTECH Crisis As Saraki Meets Students / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi