Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? (2164 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? by clutch162(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
hello house! i need to seek your opinion on distance learning certificates.
1. r they accepted in Nigeria
2. r institutions,companies or multinationals accepting theses degrees.
3. Does anyone have a any experience as regarding this certificates?

i wud reall appreciate yur coments.
Re: Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? by clutch162(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
I must say i am a believer of Long distance learning. I enrolled with the university of liverpool in january and i must say that it has been gratifying- knowing i am making career progresses.
Anybody in need of info can reply to this thread.
Re: Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? by lovethk: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Pls pple, Is unilag DLI well recognised?
And who knows when they will commence the sale of their form
Pls reply.
Thanks
Re: Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? by LeonaSharon(f): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2013
@loveth k

DLI is a distance learning provider that is limited to Nigeria. sad

So, I would suggest you to go for Global Distance Learning provider if you are willing to opt for a Distance qualification.

As far as I know, RDI is among the best of recognized Online Learning provider in the World. For more information about courses do visit:

http://www.rdinigeria.com/browse-courses/

cool
Re: Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? by Dallat65: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2014
clutch162:
I must say i am a believer of Long distance learning. I enrolled with the university of liverpool in january and i must say that it has been gratifying- knowing i am making career progresses.
Anybody in need of info can reply to this thread.
pls can you tell me abt the procedures
Re: Distance Learning Certificates! R They Accepted In Nigeria? by marlerya: 5:25am On Dec 20, 2017
I recommend SIITgo. They offer over 500 I. T Diploma courses with global recognized certificate. visit: http://siitgo.com/apply

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can One Combine Neco Gce & Waec Gce Together / I Need Yabatech Nd 1 Past Question (accountancy ) Full Time /part Time / Fed Poly Ado Post Utme Post Utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.