Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. (2105 Views)

TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card / Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card / How To Move Apps From Phone Memory To SD Card On Any Version Of Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by shedy03(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
my phone runs on android 6.0 and is rooted. now I really need to move my apps from internal storage to SD(memory) card. av tried some apps from Google store, but not successful.
pls help needed here.
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by salam8528: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
shedy03:
my phone runs on android 6.0 and is rooted. now I really need to move my apps from internal storage to SD(memory) card. av tried some apps from Google store, but not successful.
pls help needed here.
go to settings den to app den click on sdcard and u will dose DAT r already on ur sdcard den thick d unthick ones den move dem to ur SD card
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by shedy03(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
salam8528:
go to settings den to app den click on sdcard and u will dose DAT r already on ur sdcard den thick d unthick ones den move dem to ur SD card
thanks for ur contribution.
but below shows my apps page, and the 2nd shows just one app after clicking on it from d 1st pic. there's no option of move o SD.

Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by investigator007: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
shedy03:
pls help needed here.

What type of phone are u using cos some phone do not support that feature
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by shedy03(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
investigator007:

What type of phone are u using cos some phone do not support that feature
infinix note 2 LTE
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by serenityaliyu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
shedy03:

infinix note 2 LTE
use foldermount apk, BTW Bro what app do u use to tweak ur status bar?
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by shedy03(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
serenityaliyu:
use foldermount apk, BTW Bro what app do u use to tweak ur status bar?
thanks.
I rooted the phone, installed xposed installer. and then used gravity box(and one battery tweaking app).
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by serenityaliyu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
shedy03:

thanks.
I rooted the phone, installed xposed installer. and then used gravity box(and one battery tweaking app).
ok thanks
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by awais1997: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
There are number of ways that we often adopt ourselves but don’t get the thing that we really need. Even i was trying myself and finding the exact way i tried lots of methods and researched a lot on finding them through Google. But, everyone was just trying to increase their posts not users intention. However, there was just few sites those have posted that exact way but they were not on initiate results. So, i went in depth to find the way that if it works for me.

Complete Guide here: How to Move Apps To SD Card Android without rooting

ping me for any query related to it
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by awais1997: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
it is easier than u think
Re: Help With Moving Apps To Sd Card. by Akpoesiri(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
you shld not have rooted....use Mobogenie..... download the app on your laptop...then plug your phone to the laptop....it wld install on the phone..then move apps......allow developer options on ur phone first oo

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Hotspot Turns Off On Its Own / Infinix Zero 6 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 | Best Value For Money / I Can't Recharge My Phone With My Bank Short Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.