Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode (31247 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by temicyborg(m): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Omo Desmond Eliot don build ooo shocked Wetin do Olamide way make am dey bone face
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by vincentjk(m): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2016
E no easy to dy chill with gov ambode
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by seguno2: 5:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Likins:
He is a state senator, representing Surulere constituency in Lagos State house of assembly

Kindly provide a link where you got the Senator label from.
Thanks
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by Tjango(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Senator bawo?
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by gbaskiboy: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2016
provider20:
Senator kwa?
That is what i have in mind ooooo
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by anyicash(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
my ticket don cut sad
it is normal.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by anyicash(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
MrTour:
So Olamide and MI are of the same height shocked

No wonder he is always jumping around shouting "baddo bad do". Ode ni.
Olamide is taller.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by slimsoshady(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
my ticket don cut sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how market
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by gafmars(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2016
senator? op
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by Mufasa27(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2016
paradigmshift:

big lie, have you consumed illegal music 3 ?
I know you haven't heard , go and dance to you dab rubbish..m.I the best
Illegal music 3 was a disappointment compared to his previous mixtapes (illegal music & illegal music 2) Truth be told, M.I has lost his mojo... Expecting a comeback from him though...
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by eezeribe(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Op, Do you know what senator means... So Desmond Elliot is now a senator, representing your fathers constituency...
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
slimsoshady:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how market

What's funny
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by busyone(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
quote author=nifton post=50798124]No be only senator sef na President Desmond Elliot.
All these wannabe bloggers! [/quote]
its obvious you don't know he is now a politician and a sitting senator at that undecided
nifton:
No be only senator sef na President Desmond Elliot.
All these wannabe bloggers!
its obvious you don't know he is now a politician and a sitting senator at that
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by paradigmshift(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Mufasa27:

Illegal music 3 was a disappointment compared to his previous mixtapes (illegal music & illegal music 2) Truth be told, M.I has lost his mojo... Expecting a comeback from him though...

illegal music 3 was an upgrade and you see the versatility in him. you are the first person saying this and am wondering lol. the album was pure fire and you can tell me the name of the track that don't make sense. m.I has managed to keep his head up High and he's still doing it. look at the likes of olamide n co, f*ck em in m.I voice... happy Sunday
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by ExplicitContent: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mufasa27:

The guy is outta the game!!!
Shut up.. wetin u know
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by ExplicitContent: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
paradigmshift:

illegal music 3 was an upgrade and you see the versatility in him. you are the first person saying this and am wondering lol. the album was pure fire and you can tell me the name of the track that don't make sense. m.I has managed to keep his head up High and he's still doing it. look at the likes of olamide n co, f*ck em in m.I voice... happy Sunday

You get time the answer the AgBor... M' is on his own league
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by paradigmshift(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
ExplicitContent:

You get time the answer the AgBor... M' is on his own league

bless you bro. still jamming illegal music 3 .can't get enough of that shitttt..
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by iamkingzlee(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Olamide and the governor though. On a father son something
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by ExplicitContent: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
paradigmshift:

bless you bro. still jamming illegal music 3 .can't get enough of that shitttt..

All tracks so on dot. Don't even name a favourite.. but let's say

Not just ok,Fall down and HOTF comes top3
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by paradigmshift(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
ExplicitContent:

All tracks so on dot. Don't even name a favourite.. but let's say

Not just ok,Fall down and HOTF comes top3

me no get favorite ... d album na my favourite. all fall down is my bed time song ...poe dope sha but m.I is sick
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by deebsman1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Reminds me of campaign period, the day i bumped into them at shoprite, Ambo, MI and Desmond. I guess they have worked, it's time to reap grin
Re: Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2016
tpbehappy:
thought I was the only one that saw that.

Hi how can I help u? Can't reply pm's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users / Tekno Throws Out 1,000 Notes From His Car To People On The Street (Video) / Imade Adeleke Goes Back To School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.