Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP (7935 Views)

Who Saw This On Infinix Social Media ? / I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean / How Many Of You Just Noticed This On Facebook Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by Flashh: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Opera mini is the best for Nairaland
You are absolutely right!

Opera mini is what I have been using for Nairaland. The interface is just the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by Jefersoun: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2016
drizzypat:
hey

Sharrap

Wat ya mean by better rating?

Abeg leave iPhone outta it,sammy yes HTC yes not apple, xiaomi clones apple,im a big fan of xiaomi but sometimes we gotta give respect to who it's due to
Insults doesn't make you wiser or more correct than the other.
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by KingRex1(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Opera mini is the best for Nairaland
So false Bro.. Maybe Opera or uc but not operamini
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
drizzypat:
hey

Sharrap

Wat ya mean by better rating?

Abeg leave iPhone outta it,sammy yes HTC yes not apple, xiaomi clones apple,im a big fan of xiaomi but sometimes we gotta give respect to who it's due to
who is this? How on earth did Xiaomi clone apple?
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
weblord1900:
UC browser is not the cause..
I'm using it too.

It's the best Android browser in terms of fastness calculation. Followed by Chrome browser in terms execution of task failed by UC browser.

Opera mini is makes one hate his website
You shouldn't compare opera mini and uc browser, You don't compare things like that.
Compare Uc browser and Opera (not "opera mini"wink.
Opera is the major browser, while opera mini is the light version, Just as Uc browser is the major browser, while Uc mini is the lite version.
Uc browser and Opera load Javascript, but their smaller version (uc mini and opera mini) doesn't load Javascript because the latter compresses pages, thereby making them load faster and save data, but they won't give you the full experience.
If I want to judge the main browsers, Uc browser beats opera in terms of loading speed, ad blocking and download speed, But in terms of User experience, UI, smoothnes and page rendering, Opera beats UC hand down.
Comparing the mini browsers, Uc mini is a bit faster than OM, but Opera mini kills uc mini with its smooth UI and page rendering. For download, OM is just as good as Uc mini.
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
srrrr:

You shouldn't compare opera mini and uc browser, You don't compare things like that.
Opera is the major browser, while opera mini is the light version, Just as Uc browser is the major browser, while Uc mini is the lite version.
Uc browser and Opera load Javascript, but their smaller version (uc mini and opera mini) doesn't load Javascript because the latter compresses pages, thereby making them load faster and save data, but they won't give you the full experience.
If I want to judge the main browsers, Uc browser beats opera in terms of loading speed, ad blocking and download speed, But in terms of User experience, UI, smoothnes and page rendering, Opera beats UC hand down.
Comparing the mini browsers, Uc mini is a bit faster than OM, but Opera mini kills uc mini with its smooth UI and page rendering. For download, OM is just as good as Uc mini.
oga the current Opera mini now loads Java, that's what I've been using lately
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
So you're still comparing the two after all my preaching. Both UC mini and OM load Java script too, But they load just few and they compresses pages madly.
You no dey here word

1 Like

Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by kowalsky: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
fados4sure:

Are you aware that Xiaomi (China) has better rating that Iphone, Samsung & HTC?

which rating if I may ask cool
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
srrrr:

see what you wrote in the bolded

Now who needs the brain you're presenting?
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
srrrr:

So you're still comparing the two after all my preaching. Both UC mini and OM load Java script too, But they load just few and they compresses pages madly.
You no dey here word
I wasn't comparing the two when I spoke for Opera mini that I'm using in my own opinion but instead you ended up showing how ill mannered you are. undecided
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
Well I thought you didn't know what Javascript means because you called it java
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
see what you wrote in the bolded

Now who needs the brain you're presenting?
Like I said above, from your comment I was trying to make you understand, but you're still proving to be stubborn
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I wasn't comparing the two when I spoke for Opera mini that I'm using in my own opinion but instead you ended up showing how ill mannered you are. undecided
From what you wrote I believe you don't even know what you're typing. Someone is correcting you, but you don't want to take advise. It shows you aren't matured, that was why I sent you that pix and I'll send it for the last time

Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2016
srrrr:

From what you wrote I believe you don't even know what you're typing. Someone is correcting you, but you don't want to take advise. It shows you aren't matured, that was why I sent you that pix and I'll send it for the last time
lol, you're contradicting yourself and think you're correcting someone when you can't even take out time to read what you posted yourself shows you have problem...

I made it bolded for you to see in your statement when you said Opera mini doesn't have JavaScript because it's the lite version and I corrected that notion from my personal experience but you'll rather resolve to insults like an ill-brained kid

Once again Opera Mini now has JavaScript all you need to do is go into your settings and enable it. And when you do that, it won't compress data consumption anymore.

Now carefully read what I wrote above but this time, install that brain you're holding because it's obvious you have your brain at the wrong place(your palm).
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2016
srrrr:

Like I said above, from your comment I was trying to make you understand, but you're still proving to be stubborn
go back from your post and read through it thoroughly and this time do the needful to your brain as stated above and if that seems impossible, call a reasonable adult nearby(that is not from your lineage o) to explain what you wrote and what I wrote

#bye!!!
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol, you're contradicting yourself and think you're correcting someone when you can't even take out time to read what you posted yourself shows you have problem...

I made it bolded for you to see in your statement when you said Opera mini doesn't have JavaScript because it's the lite version and I corrected that notion from my personal experience but you'll rather resolve to insults like an ill-brained kid

Once again Opera Mini now has JavaScript all you need to do is go into your settings and enable it. And when you do that, it won't compress data consumption anymore.

Now carefully read what I wrote above but this time, install that brain you're holding because it's obvious you have your brain at the wrong place(your palm).
Guy, From what you typed I can tell that you're a fresh newbie when it comes to smart phones.
you called Javascript " java" and I corrected you.
Browsers don't have JavaScript, they load Javascript.
There's no place stated in opera mini to switch loading Javascript, You can activate it by switching from extreme mode (few Javascript) to high (high Javascript) as you can see below.
Uc mini loads few Javascript too.
I don't like arguing with newbies.
BLACK MEN will never take correction.

DONT QUOTE ME

Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
srrrr:

Guy, From what you typed I can tell that you're a fresh newbie when it comes to smart phones.
you called Javascript " java" and I corrected you.
Browsers don't have JavaScript, they load Javascript.
There's no place stated in opera mini to switch loading Javascript, You can activate it by switching from extreme mode (few Javascript) to high (high Javascript) as you can see below.
Uc mini loads few Javascript too.
I don't like arguing with newbies.
BLACK MEN will never take correction.

DONT QUOTE ME
guy I don tire for your matter!
If you can't fathom a simple sentence comprehensively then that's your problem!
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by drizzypat: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
fados4sure:

If you are a big fan of Xiaomi what is my business with that?

Is that enough to be insulting me when you are not the one paying my bills & on a normal day, you can't raise your lip where am talking.

Becareful & learn to be diplomatic on social media
oops did I pull a nerve?? Sowi eh
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by drizzypat: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
who is this? How on earth did Xiaomi clone apple?
check d history of xiaomi on wiki
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by srrrr(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
guy I don tire for your matter!
If you can't fathom a simple sentence comprehensively then that's your problem!
I said DON'T QUOTE ME

Newbie you're judging yourself.

At least even though nothing entered your head, It will still help other people that have brain.

NB: Even though you quote me, I won't reply because you're just as dumb as Buhari

Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by harmbhrosz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
drizzypat:
check d history of xiaomi on wiki
lol I knew the way to wiki before nau, I wanted to hear it from you that's why I asked
Re: Who Saw This Just Now On Nairaland FP by ivoatt(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Which Good Phone Can I Buy With 30k To 35k / Discover How To Get MTN Free Credit/airtime Daily / I Just Got The New Samsung A10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.