Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open (3461 Views)

Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by Mrgreat(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
If all this egg turns to python tomorrow, na danger zone be tht o.

Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by Femolacaster(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
wahala dey oooo!
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by horlahwaley(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
shocked
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by IecheM(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by crazygod(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
I will hence forth bathe naked if this rubbish gets to the front page
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by Lilymax(f): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blood of God. But wait, why are they putting the eggs inside a POT?
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by ever811(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
snake news again?....somebody prayer is working ...lala....right now...

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by mazimee(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
For once I think I should commend this particular killing. Na a whole community the python dey carry for stomach so. Imagine this python unleashing a community of pythons
on us.
Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by finalboss1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
shocked olopa ooooo..
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by Batlan01: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bruh, dah first pic no b here oo... It's now obvious that LalaSnakes cnt go extinct 'coz as U guys succesfully eliminated this one carryin' a full squad of Pythons, many other ones are still in the wild with times 2(x2) of the eggs this one's carrying... So LalaSnake eaters, may ur days b long
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
lala,

i see u.

if diz thread no reach fp,

that is lala ba3 don die.

e dey charge am to do d needful.

#lookin4SnakeThreadToComment
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by blessedvisky(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lilymax:
Blood of God.
But wait, why are they putting the eggs inside a POT?
Naijirians can eat ANYTHING!!!

Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by blessedvisky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazygod:
I will hence forth bathe naked if this rubbish gets to the front page

Bros, how you dey take bathe b 4? Common gerrara here angry

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by ystar(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Dz poster above me ehn......... U jst make me laugh so hard
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by ystar(m): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Bt all d same, help me tell lala say gas don finish ooo,........ Hw we go take prepare dz kind egg
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Lilymax:
Blood of God.
But wait, why are they putting the eggs inside a POT?
They want to boil it to make egg roll grin
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by Greatzeus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wooow,
Thank God humans don't breed like this oh
Some dads won't even know all their kids
Kid: Morning dad,I'm off to school,I need t- fare
Dad: Who the hell are you?
Kid : Its me mike your 9th the child
Dad: Oh I remember now,sorry my bad, take grin
Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by PlayerMeji: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Snake eggs and the snake belly skin are the first things 'advanced' snake cooks usually prepare as foremost appetizers.

Salted and peppered in a pepper soup style.

I can assure you the taste is beyond imagination.

Where is lalalasticlala now when people need him?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of Eggs Inside A Pregnant Python Cut Open by power900: 2:40am On Nov 08, 2016
enough eggs for lala grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World’s 10 Most Dangerous Animals You Don’t Know About / Ugo's Cpe Internet Browsing Modems / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.