Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Shameless Guy Beats His School “girlfriend” Mercilessly In Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Shameless Guy Beats His School “girlfriend” Mercilessly In Ebonyi State (737 Views)

Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shameless Guy Beats His School “girlfriend” Mercilessly In Ebonyi State by hayze(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't understand why in Nigeria this kind of thing still happen.
A video of a student beating his supposed girlfriend has been making the rounds online. In the footage, the young man can be seen pounding on the lady after holding her down by her hair. The lady pleaded with him but her cry fell on.. read more and watch the video http://naijaonlineng..com.ng/2016/11/the-shameless-beats-his-school.html#more

Note please leave your comments on the blog

1 Share

Re: The Shameless Guy Beats His School “girlfriend” Mercilessly In Ebonyi State by buoye1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
I watched the video on twitter just now....

They are all mad people... Gosh, that guy is just mad
Re: The Shameless Guy Beats His School “girlfriend” Mercilessly In Ebonyi State by hayze(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
buoye1:
I watched the video on twitter just now....

They are all mad people... Gosh, that guy is just mad

asin eeh Bleep up people .... please it would very much appreciated if u leave on comment on my blog instead here tanks

(1) (Reply)

Fake Bulb / UK - Family Of Nigerian Man Found Dead At Tube Station Seek Answers / Black Man, Kills 4 White In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.