Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) (6418 Views)

Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / What Can I Feed My Pitbull / My Pitbull/rottweiler Cross Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
My dream finally became a reality 3rd of november when I got my first full breed puppy...it a pit bull and am enjoying my time with her.

Her name is smalls..got it at a give away price from a family friend..

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Smalls is just 6weeks old and very happy dog, got vaccinated yesterday 4th Nov 2016, Jezz it kind of expensive here in port harcourt..my vet doc jokingly said...( your dog na expensive dog so u gat spend plenty money to keep am healthy) well I agreed...will keep the house updated about her day to day activities
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by miremoses(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Baroba(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
lovely pup you got. ..Congrats..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Following. But for your cute canine friend's name, you might need to change it. H will it sound in 4yrs time, calling the gigantic canine companion Smalls? #MyOpinionThough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks very much for sharing ur opinion with me, I do really appreciate. the reason I named her SMALL'S, was because,I don't want people to get scared at the hearing of her name until dey probably see her in years time (more like opposite of what dey hear Smally-Biggy)

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Will keep ur guys updtd
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Baroba:
lovely pup you got. ..Congrats..

Thanks a million
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2016
miremoses:
Following...

You welcome on board
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Following. But for your cute canine friend's name, you might need to change it. H will it sound in 4yrs time, calling the gigantic canine companion Smalls? #MyOpinionThough

Thanks very much for sharing ur opinion with me, I do really appreciate. the reason I named her SMALL'S, was because,I don't want people to get scared at the hearing of her name until dey probably see her in years time (more like opposite of what dey hear Smally-Biggy)

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by countsparrow: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Welcome to the family... Take proper care of her, call your vet when u notice anyhing strange, early detection is key... And please dont feed bones, at least for now...
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by imeyalo09: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Get more infor about pet care here and also win a lots of freebies. Visit http://pethealth.top
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
imeyalo09:
Get more infor about pet care here and also win a lots of freebies. Visit http://pethealth.top

Wooow...thanks so much
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
countsparrow:
Welcome to the family... Take proper care of her, call your vet when u notice anyhing strange, early detection is key... And please dont feed bones, at least for now...

Thanks a lot, my vet is like my best friend now..even though he charge me a lot for his service render, but the life of my puppy is what spending for...
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Victory1989:

Ehhhhn-ehhhhnn. You want to mislead/ mis-inform the public abi? I will gladly give the NPF your address, make them make correct money from you. grin
I will stay put to be on the look out for your updates. One love

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Ehhhhn-ehhhhnn. You want to mislead/ mis-inform the public abi? I will gladly give the NPF your address, make them make correct money from you. grin
I will stay put to be on the look out for your updates. One love

Greetings from my humble self and smalls, abeg no give NPF my address ooo, so I can keep buying smalls foods and ensure she get good medication from my expensive vet... grin
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Victory1989(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Smalls is 8 weeks today....and doing great..will complete it last vaccine on December 16th..

I couldn't believe what smalls did to my 3years old German shepherd today.

She went Into his cage while he was eatin she attack and injured his left hand...I was so confuse couldn't believe my eyes..though I was kind of angry...but felt proud of her for defending her self...

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Noblethony(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Victory1989:
Smalls is 8 weeks today....and doing great..will complete it last vaccine on December 16th..

I couldn't believe what smalls did to my 3years old German shepherd today.

She went Into his cage while he was eatin she attack and injured his left hand...I was so confuse couldn't believe my eyes..though I was kind of angry...but felt proud of her for defending her self...

Any puppy still available where u bought Smalls?
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Came to check our updates, not happy not to see much updates

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP, what is wrong with this thread? A you still on planet earth? sad
We need updates!!!
We can't wait to see "Smalls" (who I hope will begin to appear irony of her name)
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
okikiosibodu:
OP, what is wrong with this thread? A you still on planet earth? sad
We need updates!!!
We can't wait to see "Smalls" (who I hope will begin to appear irony of her name)

Gosh. Smalls is such a beautiful dog. I really love her shiny black coat and white belly. She is so pretty. OP, when my 8weeks old Sansa puts to bed, I'll exchange one of her purebreed Boerboel pups with your purebreed Pitbull pup; Small's pup.

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funnicator:

Gosh. Smalls is such a beautiful dog. I really love her shiny black coat and white belly. She is so pretty. OP, when my 8weeks old Sansa puts to bed, I'll exchange one of her purebreed Boerboel pups with your purebreed Pitbull pup; Small's pup.

Deal?
Emmmm, mistaken identity. Ayam not the OP grin
Victory1989 is the OP. Try your trade by barter with him, I am sure he'll be willing to accept. You can dash me one Boerboel for Xmas gift sha, I no go reject am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2016
okikiosibodu:

Emmmm, mistaken identity. Ayam not the OP grin
Victory1989 is the OP. Try your trade by barter with him, I am sure he'll be willing to accept. You can dash me one Boerboel for Xmas gift sha, I no go reject am

Hahaha. Sansa is still a pup oh. When she comes on heat will still be about 2018. She's just 2months old now. And a very quality Boerboel breed, if by God's grace we're still alive then, then no problems.
Thanks for the correction too. OP will reply when he comes online.
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Funnicator:

Hahaha. Sansa is still a pup oh. When she comes on heat will still be about 2018. She's just 2months old now. And a very quality Boerboel breed, if by God's grace we're still alive then, then no problems.
Thanks for the correction too. OP will reply when he comes online.
Wow!!! She is gonna make up a great dam. You can check out some of my threads on my encounters with Boerboels
https://www.nairaland.com/3294815/diary-visit-bada-kennel-ketu

https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2016
@Victory1989
OP- are you still there? Abeg update this thread now. I check almost everyday hoping for an update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Looks like a black Mongrel to me
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by theyongest: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
Looks like a black Mongrel to me

LMAOOOOOOOOO. Look again, that first look was deceiving.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
This doesn't look like a bit bull .. it's a mixed breed
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2017
@Victory1989
Where art thou? Keep the thread alive
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by okikiosibodu(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
No update still. Hmmn
Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by tranxo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
okikiosibodu:
No update still. Hmmn
Lol. The dog don grow come reveal him true identity.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) by warriiboguy: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Op is d dog a pure pittbull?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogs For Sale By Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited / Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available / Street & Pet Dogs In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.