Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,080 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Melaye - I Don’t Agree Women Belong To The Kitchen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Melaye - I Don’t Agree Women Belong To The Kitchen (350 Views)

“who Is This Shatta Wale,i Don’t Know Him” – Timaya Reacts || WATCH VIDEO / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melaye - I Don’t Agree Women Belong To The Kitchen by ChrisHornz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Sen. Dino Melaye has stated that Nigerian women are very special and well endowed, arguing that he doesn’t agree that their place is only in the kitchen.
Speaking to youths at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Melaye urged Nigerian women to stand up and always do the right thing. He said: “Our women must stand and always do the right thing. The women of this country are very special and well endowed, and I do not agree that your place is in only the kitchen. Your place is even in the presidency. And I want to assure you that with the support of everyone, you will get to your landmark.” Speaking further, Sen. Melaye, who spoke on the leadership of Nigeria, decried that the leaders of the country including himself have failed their generation, the youths and....

CONTINUE READING>>>https://echrisblog..com.ng/2016/11/melaye-i-dont-agree-women-belong-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Perfect World?? / Naira May Not Fall Below 475, Say Experts / What Our Christiandom Should Do To Brighten Up Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.