Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government (15948 Views)

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl / Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by RoyalMail: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
The Nigerian Army has handed over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, the rescued Chibok schoolgirl to officials of the Borno State government. Maryam was earlier today rescued by troops at raided Boko Haram camp in Pulka axis of Gwoza local government area of Borno state

The commander of the Lafiya Dole counterinsurgency operation in Borno State, Lucky Irabor, a Major General, led a team of military officials to the government where the girl and her 10-month-old son were handed over the government officials.

The state Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice received the girl on behalf of the state governor, Kashim Shettima, who had travelled out of the state for an official function in Abuja.

The Attorney General expressed the appreciation of Governor Shettima, whom he said had sent in commendation to the military for doing the the country, the state and the people of Chibok proud.

He added that due to the lack of flights in and out of Maiduguri on Saturdays, the girl would remained in the custody of the state government, pending the next available flight to Abuja.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/nigerian-army-hands-over-rescued-chibok.html

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by RoyalMail: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
All that begins well, ends well

See more pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/nigerian-army-hands-over-rescued-chibok.html
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
God Bless President Buhari.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Emyres: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
story story.

2 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by RoyalMail: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Emyres:
story story.

Why cant we just put aside politics aside for once and celebrate good news..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
No be terrorist pikin she carry for hand so?

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by alexiej(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good news.

But what plan does the govt have for education in Nigeria? Cos gradually, educational system in the country is getting worse, one begins may liken it to these girls' boko haram experience.

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by leofab(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seen
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by helphelp: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Once there's something bugging the minds of the masses...

The govt. will just use chibok to redirect our anger...

11 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by bangging(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
RoyalMail:

Why cant we just put aside politics aside for once and celebrate good news..
where is the good news man? Can't u see?

6 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by EazyMoh(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Alhamdulillah!

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by ednut1(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2016
This story get as he be. na only God knw d truth

2 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Vaxt(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by brostheo(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Child of bokoharam father,hope these kids won't turn around someday to bomb us cause its run in the blood undecided
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Siberia101: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Nice
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by bekong(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmmm. Am making front page again.
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2016
Kudos to our Nigerian Army & congrats to the family of the rescued Chibok girl.
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Buhari and Burutai never talk waitin dem they do...Chibok girls indeed!.

5 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by kolado(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
I can't figure out within the deep recesses of my mind if this chibok story is nothing but the truth. It's many colours much as it can easily meet our eyes.
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by yedidiah(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Every teenager that escapes from boko haram mist be a chibok girl as if no other girl was kidnapped by the group.

Hope her parent won't claim she was pregnant before her abduction again.
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by ZUBY77(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Every black girl found anywhere near Borno state is now from Chibok.

How stupppiidd could I become

5 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by ajalawole(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Abeg how much our govt they pay any young single mother found anywhere around in borno.. Any young single mother who miss her road in borno state now is chibok girl
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by grandlexuz(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2016
When I read at the comments on this page I weep for humanity. I can only imagine what these girls have had to go through. As a father with an eleven year old daughter in a Christian boarding school (Cameroon) I will have to die five times over if she had to go through a tenth of what these girls have been exposed to. I am yet to understand why a lot of nairalanders are quick to criticise, politicise and tribalise this issue. Humans are God's worst creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Greatzeus(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Those of you calling this baby son of boko haram,and saying he will become a terrorist undecided hmmm,God forgive you,when you start reaping your evil words,don't blame your village people ohh grin
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Genesis2000(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
No be terrorist pikin she carry for hand so?

Besides, what is the evidence that this girl will not be another threat to entire country?
Mind you this girls has been with them for barely two years, are you telling me that bokoharam have not converted them to be part of them? Mind you these deadly groups of people are not fools.

See, am not still happy with way things are going and with this process i don't think bokoharam will be eliminated soon.

Nonetheless, there is a question we nigerians should be asking ourselves.

1 these girls have been in the deen of these dangerous men for barely two years. So how do they rescue them? Alright we hear in the news that some of the girls have been exchange for bokoharam leaders. Out of 250 girls what happens to the rest? Do you also know the implication of these?

2 this very girl in question now, how was she also released? has another person be exchanged? Was it still under a negotiation or doing a shoot out operation?

Am also happy for the families of the free/rescue girls. But expect more terrorist attack.
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
grandlexuz:

When I read at the comments on this page I weep for humanity. I can only imagine what these girls have had to go through. As a father with an eleven year old daughter in a Christian boarding school (Cameroon) I will have to die five times over if she had to go through a tenth of what these girls have been exposed to. I am yet to understand why a lot of nairalanders are quick to criticise, politicise and tribalise this issue. Humans are God's worst creation.

Shatap... so you believe this chibok scam??
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by lailo: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na only she waka come
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by lailo: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
This mama too is a girl?Kwontiniu
Re: Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government by Bigboss111(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good. But why only Chibok girls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures / Senate Sends Delegation To London Over Ekweremadu’s Arrest / Tinubu Promises To Abolish Parallel FOREX Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.