Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) (40362 Views)

Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / National Maths Competition For Primary 5 & 6 (N300,000) / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by stred: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Ambassadors will just be beating schools.. remembered when they called my school Grait for a competition.. they beat the hell atta us and their girls can form ehn when you try toasting them angry cry

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by reservd(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Great achievement to both staff and students of ambassadors college, to me it's simply resources well utilised. That school means business educationally.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by reservd(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Phi001:
Their school fees per year isn't up to 1 million na
I know their js1 boarders pay up to 900k per session
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by talut(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
seunmsg:

There is no potent rivalry yet between Iganmode Grammar School and the ambassadors, they are just miles apart when it comes to achievements. Whether it is jets, stan or cowbellpedia, IGS is way ahead.

Ambassadors got lucky this year and we congratulate them. If they want to form rivalry, they need to be consistent for another 10-20 years.

lol... It's lyk u havent been following this competition for d past 3 to 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by vicadex07(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:
I'm proud of the record-breaking achievements of the students of The Ambassadors College, Ota, who won all the prizes in both categories. I'm also proud of the staff and owners of The Ambassadors College who invested so much to make this happen, especially my brother and parents.

am so proud of the achievements of you and your family... I pray God bestows such on me...

3 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by fourthworld: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
orijintv:
Better Kids With Good Future !! At least Im Certain Dis Ones Wont Evn Have Time For CU , Talkless of CuCuMBER

But they are drilled with life cucumbers true or false?
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Esdb3: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2016
orijintv:
Better Kids With Good Future !! At least Im Certain Dis Ones Wont Evn Have Time For CU , Talkless of CuCuMBER

But beauty pageant has more money. BBA encourages cucumber am pay more serious amount.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
freeman95:
na for young age nigerians dey sabi maths haha

if them grow finish

opolo ma di PURUUTU grin

but ambassadors try o, i remember back then way me dey IGANMODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL

them no born ambassadors well then..

they really improved

Iganmode has lost her glory. I remember the good olds days. RIP to iganmode
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2016
usmanktg2:
Congratulations guys. I was there once, represented my state in the senior category in 2009. It's nice meeting brilliant guys.
I will advice them to further their mathematics prowesity by delving into more mathematically demanding courses like Engineering or Computer Programming. It is a very sad reality that most of these guys ended up studying medicine, pharmacy etc.
You're damn right. This is so because most of these guys do not have the opportunity of career counselling. 7 out of every 10 science students want to study medicine due to its popularity, even when most of them are Badass mathemacians and physicists.
Unilag offered me medicine, but I already started an engineering course in another university. I rejected the offer of course cos I had discovered my strength lies in engineering.
These guys just need proper orientation and guidance so they do not fall for the medicine trap. Medicine is overrated in my view..(in Nigeria)

3 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2016
eROCK247:

Ur post smirks of envy arising from a potent rivalry. Congrats to d young mathematicians!
I don't think he was envious. He wrote the truth.
No one could stand Iganmode at a time. they were like Barça. But now, they've fallen like a pack of card.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by AmbodOfLASU: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Phi001:
Come, I'm not understanding this 60 seconds of fame...

Do the students already have the questions?
But where is Iganmode school sef?
The way them dey beat us and Ambassadors for maths back in the day no be here...

I remember when I wrote Maths Olympiad in JSS3...wetin I score sef...see as Iganmode carry 1-10 for our region before other schools chook space...

Iganmode has lost its efficacy. It's The Ambassadors, Ota Total and Scholars Universal College that are ruling Ogun now.

2 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by AmbodOfLASU: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Comanche:
#we can always win provided we are ready#.we also won the cowbell national mathematics competition in 2012 and 2013 (senior category ).It was always a stiff competition between us and ota total academy then,I'm actually surprised not seeing them now.

Iganmode has lost the standard it used to be known for..
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by AmbodOfLASU: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2016
reservd:

I know their js1 boarders pay up to 900k per session

You mean The Ambassadors College pay up to 900k?
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by AmbodOfLASU: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:
No, he is not. My folks are all born again and The Ambassadors College, Ota is a Christian school.

"born again"...... So you believe in that?
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Udochee(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2016
well done guys...if you never took part in cowbell maths & olympiad math competitions then you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by reservd(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:

You mean The Ambassadors College pay up to 900k?
I knw for sure of there js1students in d hostel pay Nothin less than dt per session. I dnt knw for higher classes
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
jbaby265:
this is what Nigerians need not beauty pageant up and down.. congrats dear

Ikr. So happy such is now beginning to happen cheesy
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by GREATP1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
A big kudos to all the participants and more importantly the organizer of the program, COWBELL. This is a very impacting program that will steer up the spirit of the upcoming one in their academic pursuit. Unlike the other organizers who organized program like sansa dance that has neither academic impact nor cultural influence. I think we need more of these programs for our upcoming students.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by juicydiceyjoe(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
This just looks like a directed source of publicity from Seun for his folks school.

Why were the school's of the runner-ups mentioned in the post too.

Just sayin.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by AmbodOfLASU: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
reservd:

I knw for sure of there js1students in d hostel pay Nothin less than dt per session. I dnt knw for higher classes

Per session? Thats roughly 300k per term? Excluding uniform and others? It's a great deal then .
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by AmbodOfLASU: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:
This just looks like a directed source of publicity from Seun for his folks school.

Just sayin.

The school took first, second, and third in the whole country. RECORD BREAKING!
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by DesChyko: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:

Just sayin.

If he doesn't advertise them, who will? grin

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by binary007: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
ICRMJigawa:
The answer to that question is 6.

Logically Simple.

A shakes B, C and D = 3
B shakes C and D = 2
C shakes D = 1

They all shakes 6 times without repetition.
cool smiley

the answer is (4-1)! =3! = 6
there is insufficient time for your quantitative reasoning, keep this In mind should you want to coach a kid for next year.... #Peace

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by greatdude: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:
I'm proud of the record-breaking achievements of the students of The Ambassadors College, Ota, who won all the prizes in both categories. I'm also proud of the staff and owners of The Ambassadors College who invested so much to make this happen, especially my brother and parents.
your brother's name starts with a 'I' and ends with a 'U'. Never been to Ambassdors College but I know someone that knows someone.....
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by battleaxe: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
greatdude:
your brother's name starts with a 'I' and ends with a 'U'. Never been to Ambassdors College but I know someone that knows someone.....

It's on the first page bros.... In the original post! No need for coding.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
ColonelDrake:

Iganmode has lost her glory. I remember the good olds days. RIP to iganmode
you can say that again..
All these are happening after mr Atinsola,their cowbellpedia coach was transferred..
No more cowbell for my beloved school IGS

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Timitunechi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
freeman95:
na for young age nigerians dey sabi maths haha

if them grow finish

opolo ma di PURUUTU grin

but ambassadors try o, i remember back then way me dey IGANMODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL

them no born ambassadors well then..

they really improved

since Mr atinsola left us .....we just ja rank ...we fall gan but am happy they kept it in ota
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mayflower is a forgotten school... my friend told me of teacher transferred from IGS (he attended IGS).
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by PipSurgeon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
usmanktg2:
Congratulations guys. I was there once, represented my state in the senior category in 2009. It's nice meeting brilliant guys.
I will advice them to further their mathematics prowesity by delving into more mathematically demanding courses like Engineering or Computer Programming. It is a very sad reality that most of these guys ended up studying medicine, pharmacy etc.

i think these guys are brighter now, or am i d one dat is now sloppy grin grin grin .
intresting enough, i represented Kogi state the same category n year.. Which state did you represent

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by PipSurgeon(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
ColonelDrake:

You're damn right. This is so because most of these guys do not have the opportunity of career counselling. 7 out of every 10 science students want to study medicine due to its popularity, even when most of them are Badass mathemacians and physicists.
Unilag offered me medicine, but I already started an engineering course in another university. I rejected the offer of course cos I had discovered my strength lies in engineering.
These guys just need proper orientation and guidance so they do not fall for the medicine trap. Medicine is overrated in my view..(in Nigeria)

honestly u cant blame the choices.. the university curriculum and attitude of lectures r not encouraging.. and they are limited real time application in the real world here considering our low tech innovative alignment, we r rather consumers..
and medicine is not over rated as you r portraying. am enjoying it..
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Wow!!!
Ambassadors all the way from Ota.
Schools in Ogun state especially Ota are great. If not Ambassadors, it will be Ota Total Academy or Iganmode Gramms...

I know the root of this and what help Ambassadors students to win the Junior and Senior category. It is actually a teacher that they employed that helped them. I know the man right from my Secondary school...

Kudos to the students tho!n smiley
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 07, 2016
stred:
Ambassadors will just be beating schools.. remembered when they called my school Grait for a competition.. they beat the hell atta us and their girls can form ehn when you try toasting them angry cry

Lol! Ambassadors were not as good as this before. It was Ota Total Academy all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO) / 12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.