Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging (2575 Views)

Infinix X571 Note 4 Pro Flash Charging Is Fluctuating / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by phykel(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please help me out. My infinix note 2 has stopped flash charging. I'm using the follow come infinix charger. It charges at snail speed now as against the flash charging that charges within 1hr 30mins.
Please any clue?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
phykel:
Please help me out. My infinix note 2 has stopped flash charging. I'm using the follow come infinix charger. It charges at snail speed now as against the flash charging that charges within 1hr 30mins.
Please any clue?
The follow come infinix cord doesn't last longer.. first of all remove the chord and charge with another USB cord, if it still charge at snail speed, then you need to change the charging port..

price is #2000-2500
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by Marvel1206: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Clean the USB cord with Methylated spirit
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by teewhydope(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2016
get galaxy s5 cord

1 Share

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by ibrahim55(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2016
udemzy101:

The follow come infinix cord doesn't last longer.. first of all remove the chord and charge with another USB cord, if it still charge at snail speed, then you need to change the charging port..

price is #2000-2500
No don't change the charging port just try another charger and up problems will be solved
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2016
ibrahim55:
No don't change the charging port just try another charger and up problems will be solved

that was I post, if the new cord still slow charge then the fault is from the charging port..

these phones use flex charging port and they get spoil easily..
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by Endougs(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
My brother get a new cable and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
udemzy101:

price is #2000-2500
You're very right Bros. My follow come infinix USB cord is barely two months and it damaged few days ago.

When a USB cable is about to spoil, the charging speed decreases
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
You're very right Bros. My follow come infinix USB cord is barely two months and it damaged few days ago.

When a USB cable is about to spoil, the charging speed decreases

I have 4 of that infinix follow come USB cable, they don't last...

you can get a good USB cable for #1000 that will last long, apart from that the charging port is also another problem, when it start developing fault, it will slow charge and your PC won't be able to detect your phone again
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
udemzy101:

I have 4 of that infinix follow come USB cable, they don't last...

you can get a good USB cable for #1000 that will last long, apart from that the charging port is also another problem, when it start developing fault, it will slow charge and your PC won't be able to detect your phone again
Even my phone is not as fast as it used to be when I newly bought it
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by phemmytmg(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Endougs:
My brother get a new cable and you are good to go

It works well. Thanks
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by shedy03(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
udemzy101:

that was I post, if the new cord still slow charge then the fault is from the charging port..

these phones use flex charging port and they get spoil easily..
I have change the charging port of my note 2, and its OK. it still flash charges.
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by techcruncher: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Note 2 keh? Who still uses Note 2?
Re: My Infinix Note 2 Has Stopped Flash Charging by Rickyzagy: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
It's from the charger try in

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Zero Not Seeing Sim Card Again / Hot 6 Pro Vs Note 4 Which Phone Has A Better Performance? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.