Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Technical Sales Executive At Ajah - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Sales Executive At Ajah (783 Views)

Cormart Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Technical Sales Trainee – Food Industry / Cormart Technical Sales Trainee AC Invite / Berger Paint Technical Sales Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Sales Executive At Ajah by PCRecruit: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Our client, an engineering firm with office at Ikota, Ajah seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Technical Sales executive shall report directly to the Marketing manager .

1. Prospecting for clients through field calls, internet marketing. reporting of such marketing activities and arranging for effective distribution of marketing materials;
2. Implementing effective strategies to acquire biggest market share in our industry ‘
3. Assisting the marketing manager in budget planning ,sales forecasting and trade promotion activities
4. Contributing to the achievement of sales and marketing objectives by realizing revenue targets
5. Contributing to and developing marketing strategies
6. Responding to customers’ enquires ,request and complaints
7. Maintaining effective communication with target customers and managing customer relationship
8. Ensuring that the marketing goal and objective is realized .
9. Maintaining strict confidentiality on company trade information at proposal
10. Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned form time to time .

REQUIREMENTS:
>> Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
>> Successful track record in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies
>> Keen awareness of clients preferences, ability to adapt quickly to new market trends and a strong drive for results

Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Commission after sales available
Re: Technical Sales Executive At Ajah by trino: 1:49am On Nov 06, 2016
How do I apply?
Re: Technical Sales Executive At Ajah by SamBalo08935: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
please add the application link
Re: Technical Sales Executive At Ajah by dedons: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
PCRecruit:
Our client, an engineering firm with office at Ikota, Ajah seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Technical Sales executive shall report directly to the Marketing manager .

1. Prospecting for clients through field calls, internet marketing. reporting of such marketing activities and arranging for effective distribution of marketing materials;
2. Implementing effective strategies to acquire biggest market share in our industry ‘
3. Assisting the marketing manager in budget planning ,sales forecasting and trade promotion activities
4. Contributing to the achievement of sales and marketing objectives by realizing revenue targets
5. Contributing to and developing marketing strategies
6. Responding to customers’ enquires ,request and complaints
7. Maintaining effective communication with target customers and managing customer relationship
8. Ensuring that the marketing goal and objective is realized .
9. Maintaining strict confidentiality on company trade information at proposal
10. Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned form time to time .

REQUIREMENTS:
>> Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
>> Successful track record in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies
>> Keen awareness of clients preferences, ability to adapt quickly to new market trends and a strong drive for results

Salary: N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Commission after sales available
please how do I apply?

My mail is "generationnext77@gmail.com"

mobile number is - 0 8 1 8 9 3 2 4 3 5 3.

Thank you.
Re: Technical Sales Executive At Ajah by calabaman(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello OP

Can a Computer science graduate with sales experience apply?

-------------------------
Re: Technical Sales Executive At Ajah by mybreakthrough: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
I am interested. i stay at ajah. how do i apply or where do i come? my number is 07032329815. email: ezeuduobiajurub@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Announcement For Recruitment By The NAF / KHS Machines Nigeria Limited Recruitment - December 2016 / Virtual Assistant Needed For Full Time Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.