Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

P.O.S Device as an A.T.M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / P.O.S Device as an A.T.M (674 Views)

P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead / P.o.s / P. O. P Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.O.S Device as an A.T.M by Fapta(m): 3:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Good day Nairalanders. Please pardon my grammatical blunders. I need your advice on how to start a business and also whether there is any special law against it or not. I Am in one of a remote area in a south Western State.
To access an Automated Teller machine (A.T.M)one would have to transport to a neighboring town to withdraw cash because there is no bank. In a bid to solve the problem for my people and to earn some cool cash I'm thinking about whether to apply for a Point of sale (P.O.S) device and be using it for people as an A.T.M.
Note: my vision of the new business is that before Any one can be able to withdraw Cash, 20% will be deducted from the account.
This will reduce the cost of transportation and waiting for a long queue my people experience on a daily basis before they can withdraw cash and also it will help my already existed business.
I need your opinion and view on this new line of business
Re: P.O.S Device as an A.T.M by Tunesh(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2016
A very fantastic idea.... It is was they used in my area in in a island in delta state...I must tell you this is a vast growing business saving people the stress to go far distances before making transaction.

0-5000 commission is #300.

5001-10000 is. #500..

like that... . sha

.but i mst warn don't let ur commission be to High.
GoodLuck
Re: P.O.S Device as an A.T.M by otunba9ja: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Great idea...i am into .same business but if u don't av good or solid security arrangement in place then u are yet to start o..........goodluck
Re: P.O.S Device as an A.T.M by Fapta(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
otunba9ja:
Great idea...i am into .same business but if u don't av good or solid security arrangement in place then u are yet to start o..........goodluck

Thanks so much, as someone who already have a vast experience of the business sir, what are the things to be done in order to put security measure in place ?
Re: P.O.S Device as an A.T.M by cnanu(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Fapta post=50824178]

Thanks so much, as someone who already have a vast experience of the business sir, what are the things to be done in order to put security armed police men, install cctv and emloy a
Re: P.O.S Device as an A.T.M by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:42am On Nov 07, 2016
20% is too much, I think 10% will do tho

(1) (Reply)

How To Produced Polythene Product (nylon) / Naira Stays Low At N497/$1 In Black Market / Home interior needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.