Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo (655 Views)

Covenant Varsity: Geopolitical Zones With Highest Number Of Engineering Students / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Covenant Varsity To Represent Nigeria At Global Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo by Sivao(m): 4:27am On Nov 06, 2016
The Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Dr. David Oyedepo, has appealed to those criticising the school fees charged by Covenant University to desist to avoid incurring the wrath of God.

Oyedepo, in a telecast to a pre-Shiloh 2016 Convention gathering of the church monitored via satellite in Jos on Saturday, said the critics were acting in ignorance and risked incurring the wrath of God. He said one of such critic smitten with a strange plague of chronic mouth odour over the act only received spiritual pardon following his confession and “my intervention before he was restored to dignity”.

Oyedepo said the issue of school fees paid by students of the university was a godly agenda to meet the demands of raising godly children in an environment conducive for learning. He said such criticisms were products of ignorance as what students pay could not be compared with what obtained elsewhere that lacked facilities.

“The school fees has Gods approval and is in accordance with the quality of facilities provided by the university in meeting the educational needs of the nation”.

He said the church in its pioneering role in pushing the frontiers of education with excellence had concluded plans to establish offshore universities.

The cleric said a fully automated Bible press by the church had been completed and would be launched soon. Oyedepo, however, quoting from some verses of the Bible, which include Matthew 24:6-8, 1Peter 2:9, Joel 2:2 and Mal. 4:1, said the current economic meltdown was predicted but that committed Christians would be exempted.

He prayed for resources for parents to always meet the demands of the time and declared the theme of this year’s Shiloh holding between December 6 and 10 as “My Case is Different”. The bishop said this year’s annual event of Shiloh would not be advertised as past events as it would be church based.

VISIT, theheadlinerng.com NOW!

Re: God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2016
So, God is in support of it You are using private jets and some members don't even have bike.
You constructed this school from 'tithes' and your member can't even afford to send their kids there and did you just say that undecided undecided

Don't quote me if you don't jonze undecided

Re: God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo by Sivao(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nikita1:
So, God is in support of it You are using private jets and some members don't even have bike.
You constructed this school from 'tithes' and your member can't even afford to send their kids there and did you just say that undecided undecided

Don't quote me if you don't jonze undecided
he tire me oooo
Re: God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo by fhunn: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
It is sickening to see people say having wealth and enjoying it is a sin just because the person is a child of God, abi shey they don't know that this God owns the cattle upon a thousand hills? Psalm 50:10

He talk say follow me, serve me, make unan collect una own, una no gree? Wetin una want again na? Abi una don see where the accountant for unilever dey dole out money make them pay workers for dangote company?

Or are you saying I shouldn't enjoy the proceeds of serving God because you don't have as a result of not serving Him?

Na lie ooo, if E say make i take am rub on people face, i go rub am well well.

E go better make una change ooo because na so una go dey complain sotey, death go carry una meanwhile Jesus pikin dey enjoy im Papa wealth and go still go heaven to enjoy for eternity.

To change go better for una ooo, if you get ear, hear well well ooo.
Re: God Approved Covenant Varsity’ S School Fees – Oyedepo by peacesamuel94(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Covenant university is not the only expensive private school in Nigeria, so I don't know what all these rants are about, they do not receive any form of allocation from the government, neither is it run by the church. most of the people suggesting that the school should be run for free do not even have an inkling as to how the school started.

The school solely depends on the fees payed by the students for the day to day running of the school. so because it is a church school it should be used as a charity organization?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Ends Strike As Lecturers Are Ordered Back To Work . / Students Of Ladoke Akintola University Protest Against The Ongoing Strike / NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship To Study In The United Kingdom (UK) For The Year 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.