Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD (2188 Views)

Cheap!! Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Sold / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 10- SOLD / SOLD!!! 2 Weeks Old Htc 10. SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
USA used Carbon Grey HTC M10 or HTC 10 as it is popularly called.
Brief introduction, featuring a 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with microSD card with adoptable storage up to 256GB and cloud storage of 100GB, meaning you can enable this on your HTC 10 and it will merge your microSD card storage with the internal storage and treat it the same as internal storage. With a fabulous aluminum unibody design, of 5.2 inches giving it a firm grip,USB Type-C 3.1 with Quick Charge 3.0 (50% in 30 min), and also the return of HTC BoomSound on the HTC 10.The HTC 10 is the first smartphone with optical image stabilization support (OIS) for the front-facing camera, Sense UI with app duplication minimization (we know Samsung still struggle in this aspect grin). The HTC 10 fingerprint scanner is also not a physical button, but an embedded area on the front that works at lightning speed to unlock the phone and for Android Techs that like to tinker, HTC 10 comes with Unlockable bootloader.
Phone is super mint, released May 2016, no scuffs, no dings and comes factory unlocked

PRICE: 165K
aberyomi09@yahoo.com
Best Offer takes this baby home

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by sirlop(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2016
100k?
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slightly negotiable
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
sirlop:
100k?

Kindly pass bruh,you don't need to lowball
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by sirlop(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
aberyomi09:

Kindly pass bruh,you don't need to lowball
I wonder the kind of business man u are..
I priced 100k...just tell me it won't get it, not to pass.

1 Like

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2016
sirlop:

I wonder the kind of business man u are..
I priced 100k...just tell me it won't get it, not to pass.
Pass: to opt not to exercise a right, as by not answering a question or not making a bid or a play in a bid.
How does that amount to an insult when I even said kindly.
Available for serious buyers.

1 Like

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by sirlop(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Mind u everyone is a potential buyer. I remember when I advertised a brand-new HTC one m9 here around December 2015.One guy priced 35k. I didn't call him unserious. The same guy was the one that bought it 115k then, after his friend bought it 145k from slot.

1 Like

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by twinskenny(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2016
aberyomi09:

Pass: to opt not to exercise a right, as by not answering a question or not making a bid or a play in a bid.

How do u know serious buyers? If the price is not okay you can kindly say no... The same guy can transact with you next time..

By the way cool phone

4 Likes

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still available
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Keep the calls coming
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by cnanu(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Axon 7 mini International Giveaway
4days left. Opeyemi Won s6 edge from this site but they sent gift card with dollar inside. I am trying to win my own.
http://cur.lv/13ouhj
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Avail for pick up
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Still available
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
aberyomi09:
Still available
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Beauty plus beast grin
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Priced to sell
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2016
aberyomi09:

Ull make a very bad biz man. No offense.

But when u put something at 165k, then someone prices 100k, the response should be something like.

"Nah Bro. Diz phone is a beast. Step up d price! ".

4 Likes

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Still available
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Best offer takes this beast
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by sirlop(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Benstino:

But when u put something at 165k, then someone prices 100k, the response should be something like.

Don't mind him...He is so full of himself. And we all know " pride goes before a fall" I have bought a brand-new HTC 10 from eBay using my PayPal fund. So, I wish him luck
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
sirlop:

Don't mind him...He is so full of himself. And we all know " pride goes before a fall" I have bought a brand-new HTC 10 from eBay using my PayPal fund. So, I wish him luck
And am damn sure you know how much you bought it from eBay(that's if you bought it anyway), guess you bought your HTC A9 40k too, people call you all sort of names when you simply don't give in to their demands, how pass amounts to an insult I still don't know
Available for those that price with brain grin
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Benstino:

How does pass amounts to an insult bro?
Cos I simply don't use generic terms doesn't mean I insult the guy, low balling is when a phone that cost over 300k on jumia is priced without been fair with the seller
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by J4parry(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
aberyomi09:

Cos I simply don't use generic terms doesn't mean I insult the guy, low balling is when a phone that cost over 300k on jumia is priced without been fair with the seller

Bros no vex, just say sorry if he said he felt insulted by ur 'pass' okay. It's as simple as that. It won't change a thing about you or your business if u offered an apology. It doesn't make u appear weak either.

1 Like

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by sirlop(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2016
aberyomi09:

And am damn sure you know how much you bought it from eBay(that's if you bought it anyway), guess you bought your HTC A9 40k too, people call you all sort of names when you simply don't give in to their demands, how pass amounts to an insult I still don't know
Available for those that price with brain grin
I don't have ur time. Am not a slowpoke like u. I know the difference between HTC one A9 & Htc 10.If u know me, u shld know that I can spend any amt on something that is new with complete accessories. I don't lay false claims like u cos we aren't the same.
Once more u have to improve your business skills and attitude, cos if you continue like this, u may drive away prospective customers. People that have ur interest at heart have all advised u. So, u shld be wise. Don't feel u know more than everyone here.

3 Likes

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
sirlop:

I don't have ur time. Am not a slowpoke like u. I know the difference between HTC one A9 & Htc 10.If u know me, u shld know that I can spend any amt on something that is new with complete accessories. I don't lay false claims like u cos we aren't the same.
Once more u have to improve your business skills and attitude, cos if you continue like this, u may drive away prospective customers. People that have ur interest at heart have all advised u. So, u shld be wise. Don't feel u know more than everyone here.
Am really sorry if my "pass" got you offended bro, didn't mean for that to happen sir

1 Like

Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Beast still up for grabs
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by Abayomi94(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2016
aberyomi09:

lol Aberyomi its okay to be misunderstood by people. Just have to be patient with them and yield to their demands.. Afterall, customer is always right. Meanwhile, i saw what you did there..smooth shading grin
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by d33types: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2016
aberyomi09:

Aren't you selling an open/used phone? Why compare your wack mentality to that of jumia sellers who sell boxed and new items?

Can't you see that since the phone is open boxed, people will underprice and it's upto you to use your negotiation skills?
I smh for you.

And what' with that funny title 'for made men' for a common HTC 10?
Poor man mentality.
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
d33types:

Aren't you selling an open/used phone? Why compare your wack mentality to that of jumia sellers who sell boxed and new items?

Can't you see that since the phone is open boxed, people will underprice and it's upto you to use your negotiation skills?
I smh for you.

And what' with that funny title 'for made men' for a common HTC 10?
Poor man mentality.
No vex lipsrsealed
Re: For Made Men: Htc 10 SOLD SOLD by aberyomi09(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
SOLD SOLD

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean UK Used HP Elitebook 8560p Is For Sale In Lagos / *SOLD*Xiaomi Black Shark 4, 6GB+128GB Available / Batch sold*******NEW BATCH IPHONE 7PLUS 32 & 128...10-10-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.