Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Payoneer Master Card Is Missing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Payoneer Master Card Is Missing. (507 Views)

How Do I Order My Payoneer Mastercard? / Help Verifying My Payoneer Mastercard / How Can i Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Payoneer Master Card Is Missing. by govaz(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders,i greet you all.Please i need your urgent help on how to locate my missing Payoneer mastet card. I applied for my payoneer card on the 30th day of September,2016.On the 20th of October,2016,that was on Thursday,my card arrived my house address provided during registration.Unfortunately for me,the card arrived when i was away and my neighbours mostly women told the courier service bearer that they don't know me by the name on the parcel and the card was taken away. The most annoying aspect of it is that they could not call me with my mobile line and did not leave any trace to contact them. On arrival,i was furious and on the following day being Friday,i rushed to the Post office address provided with a view to picking it from there but was disappointed that it could not be found after a frantic search for it by the officials of the post office. Please my brothers and sisters,has any body any solution on how to go about locating my missing master card?Please my people, i need your contributions on the way out or do i reapplied for a new one?Your suggestions please.
Re: My Payoneer Master Card Is Missing. by afanide: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2016
Send a mail to Payoneer

(1) (Reply)

Wapic Head Office Commissioning / Outsource Fiverr, Iwriter, Freelancer, Upwork Writing Jobs And Still Make Money / Cocoa For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.