Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account (780 Views)

I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct / How To Obtain A Money Lender's Licence In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by whoelse1(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Morning,

Please does anyone know how to get a foreign PayPal account?

I have a verified Nigerian Paypal account that has limitation...(cannot receive money!)

I need a verified Paypal account that receives money without any form of limitation. Its quite urgent as I have funds stacked up somewhere but cannot access it as PayPal is the only fastest way to get the money.

Receiving via check is available but the very long process involved is not something I would love to go through...

I've also being thinking of accessing my money via third parties like graphcard but their charges no be here...

Hence, I need a foreign Paypal account. Please anyone who understands the process of getting one should help out.

Anticipating your quick responses and assistance...
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by whoelse1(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2016
I also just recently got a payoneer MasterCard with the hope of using it to open a PayPal account but Paypal of recent stopped accepting Payoneer cards to verify your account with. ( I stand to be corrected)
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by xpressTrade: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
whoelse1:
Morning,

Please does anyone know how to get a foreign PayPal account?

I have a verified Nigerian Paypal account that has limitation...(cannot receive money!)

I need a verified Paypal account that receives money without any form of limitation. Its quite urgent as I have funds stacked up somewhere but cannot access it as PayPal is the only fastest way to get the money.

Receiving via check is available but the very long process involved is not something I would love to go through...

I've also being thinking of accessing my money via third parties like graphcard but their charges no be here...

Hence, I need a foreign Paypal account. Please anyone who understands the process of getting one should help out.

Anticipating your quick responses and assistance...
I can help you create one, you need vcc, vba and vpn. I can help you create one at 10k or you purchase the vcc vba and vpn and get it done yoursef.

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by aikfrank(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Get your paypal account the easiest way, check my thread for more
www.nairaland.com/3383087/usd-visa-virtual-card-fund/
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by whoelse1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Any other suggestions guys...?
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by makavele: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
whoelse1:
Any other suggestions guys...?

pee em me!
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by whoelse1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
makavele:

pee em me!

Whatever you've got to say bro, pls do it here... You could be of help to a lot of people as well...
Thanks
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by makavele: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
whoelse1:

Whatever you've got to say bro, pls do it here... You could be of help to a lot of people as well...
Thanks

True talk; but some stuffs are meant to be kept secret and used judiciously;
else, it becomes over-saturated and abused by people.
And believe me, PayPal is not to be abused !
They can hold ur money for 6mths
and still not pay you at the end of the day
I can't risk dropping such "intel" here.
Tnx
Re: How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account by whoelse1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Aiite...

(1) (Reply)

FX Policy Under Threat As Banks Shun Interbank Market / 60k Loan With Certificates / Nationwide Micro,small And Medium Enterprise Clinic Kicks-off With Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.