Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... (908 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by freeman95(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2016
I've been observing Naija lately and I think I know some little tricks and cheats all these modern day pastors use to pull crowd fast.....

If u wanna invest in church for the business and pull crowd within a short period of time ehn.....follow some of these tips if u havent started already , lets shun hypocrisy and talk business my pastor brothers...

It might require small capital but the reward is large grin

1) HOLD CRUSADE: If u are about to start up your church in a new environment, hold crusade, make sure u entice people wit free food or snacks and zobo or soft drink...
Depends on your budget......

2) POST BILLS: U know that 'post no bill' sign ehn? U have to break the law and post bills around the whole community, just hire some boys to do it for you... If u are very observant u will see that churches post more bills on the wall than any other organisation in Nigeria... grin

3)USE LOUD SPEAKERS: Yes , u know that speaker that looks fridge, buy like two, mount it outside your church when u have programmes... Shout so the whole neighbouhood will know that there's a new church with holy spirit in town..

4) USE OF KIDS: Well parents love anything that has to do with kids, make sure u let kids use the microphone to sing or recite bible memory verses.. With your loud speakers, the whole neighbourhood will be attracted by the kids voice... grin

5) GIVE RANDOM PROPHECIES: Yes Nigerians love to hear sweet and positive things about their future... So always be like 'THERE'S SOMEONE HERE TODAY , THE LORD SAID THAT BY THE END OF THE MONTH U SHALL DRIVE A CAR'
Make sure u use the popular 'pastor like' vibrating tone to sound more powerful and spirit filled.... cheesy

6) STUDY YOUR ENVIRONMENT: U need to know the categories of people in that community so u can know where to get them..
There's a big field in my hood, some new church use to come there every Sunday to give the players ribena and preach to them...
Because they know that my community is full of football fanatics..

Happy Sunday everyone

U need to see how the igbo people in my area use to praise GOD with their igbotic Yoruba accent, because they know that my community has more Yoruba people...
These are some tricks and cheats..

I can go on and on but manage this one this Sunday....

IN FELA'S VOICE: These things way I clear Una so Na top secret oo.. No let anybody here am for OUTSIDE grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2016
grin
Re: Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by EyeHateGod: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2016
This Thread is so On point.... grin
Re: Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by freeman95(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
This Thread is so On point.... grin

grin
Re: Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by freeman95(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mr lalasticlala don't be selfish
Re: Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by EyeHateGod: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Adeboye Be like.... The Lord told Me There is Someone Here Today.....
Re: Some Secret Codes Modern Day Pastors Use To.... by McIroncock: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
amazing thread!

(1) (Reply)

Vital Realities Of His Substitutionary Work / Cat Turn Into An Old Woman In Enugu / Many Achievements Aren't From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.