Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari (2538 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Dare Osinbajo, Issue Fresh Quit Notice To Northerners. / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by nestic(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Niger Delta militants have warned the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari not to rejoice yet over the recent rise in oil production in the country.

The violent group warned the current government to prepare for another onslaught on oil facilities in the region in no distant time.

According to them, the last Tuesday’s meeting elders from the oil-rich region had with President Muhammadu Buhari i‎n Abuja was reason for their anger.
The militants also asked the Federal Government to drop the charges against Government Ekpemupolo, also known as Tompolo, and other leaders from the region.

The Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate, which is the only militant group that has refused to accept the ceasefire with the government, in a statement issued on Saturday by its spokesperson, Aldo Agbalaja, accused President Muhammadu Buhari’s government of plotting to wage war against the people of the Niger Delta region.

“As a matter of fact, what the Avengers did to the oil industry will be nothing compared to the grand plan already set by our central command. We shall bring Nigeria’s daily output quota to below 500,000 barrels. Just be ready for the approaching tsunami.

“The multinational oil companies, we know you are recalcitrant and will always come to test wills, we hope you will continue in this tradition so there will always be reason to let the world know that ‘you don’t contest the corners of a house with the owner of the house.’
“The destruction of the Trans-Forcados Pipeline is just a warning. We warned against the restarting of the facility, but the daring companies won’t listen. That shadow operation that brought the TFP down was only meant to let these companies know that we aren’t kidding with them; when we say stay down, you stay down, and it’s in your best interest.”

The militant group described last Tuesday’s meeting between Buhari and stakeholders, including traditional rulers from the region as a humiliation of the people of the Niger Delta.

“The humiliation that came with the meeting of the elders with President Muhammadu Buhari did not come to the NDGJM as a surprise. We expected it because we know even the government knows the character and intent of the man and most of those he led to the meeting.

“The only painful part is the fact that the humiliation is stamped on the collective image of our people. However, we want to dare President Buhari and his administration to attempt or fully carry out his military action against our people and see the response that will follow.

“We want to say here, without mincing words, that we are aware of his intentions. We heard loud and clear his hostile message, we understand his message and the NDGJM is saying we are ready for him. We know he has reportedly threatened war on our people; we had been calm enough not to respond to the threats, but at this point, we believe it is time for us to come out to say to him ‘enough is enough.’

“If it is war, bring it on, we are no cowards, just be sure you can sustain the consequences because this is not going to be another vanquished ‘Biafran Uprising’. Niger Deltans are nobody’s slaves; we shall fight until there’s nothing left to defend.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/06/war-bring-niger-delta-militants-dare-buhari/

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Pls you guys should get some chill pill angry sad
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Lazy lily -liver ed militants.If Buratai catch una

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Lazy lily -livered militants.If Buratai catch una
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by kettykin: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2016
By the grace of God there will be no war
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by nestic(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2016
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
trouble trouble everyday shocked
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by kingsman66(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
chaii!!! if my fellow man beat his chest for me like this, i must react......

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Adaowerri111: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Greenland justice isn't as effective as the Avengers ...the Avengers are professionals, Thank God they were taken care of by PMB's administration by negotiating with them.
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Nicolars(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
meanwhile
i know we have english scholars here but i am sure you cant read this sentence out loud 5x in 20 seconds
ONE SIR SEE ME

only afonjas will get the joke

NICO JOKES

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by sainty2k3(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have no doubt, Niger delta militants are being sponsored by some corrupt cabals who want their corruption charges dropped and also get more share as usual. If not why will Fg be pushing for peace and they still finding way to start a war by all means

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by policy12: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
sainty2k3:
I have no doubt, Niger delta militants are being sponsored by some corrupt cabals who want their corruption charges dropped and also get more share as usual. If not why will Fg be pushing for peace and they still finding way to start a war by all means

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by omoyowa: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
This dudes are just talkatives, do they think anyone listen to them again... they should just flush out
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by nestic(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
sainty2k3:
just hear yah self

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by omowolewa: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Then you'll turn around to say Military is killing innocents.

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
How many more milllitary personals will die for this government, hmmm sad

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by DONGOYARO1: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
nestic:
just hear yah self
He is right ... You need to read the article again ... The militants demand that the FG drop all the corruption charges against Tompolo. What has the welfare of the Niger Delta people got to do with the corruptin charges that EFCC slammed against Tompolo?

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
sainty2k3:
what is happening in Niger delta is between two people, all these are distraction...... one want to control the waters,the other is not moving aside.

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
sainty2k3:

Even when I choose not to comment, people like you always force me to do so with your zombie-esque comments

Your brain only processes the word corruption So everything must align with corruption for you to understand it.

The Niger delta wants to control her Corruption resources (oyel)

Hope you now understand undecided

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by pinkguy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yes my people
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by onomeasike: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
trouble trouble everyday shocked
Have you taken your anti hallucinating drugs?

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
onomeasike:
Have you taken your anti hallucinating drugs?

Upopowa' omona cai shocked
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by kettykin: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
omowolewa:
Then you'll turn around to say Military is killing innocents.

The military is hopelessly useless, a military that would resort to starvation of innocent women and children and that specialize in killing the unarmed. What other things has the military achieved apart from this 2 things

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by Adminisher: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
DickDastardly:
Pls you guys should get some chill pill angry sad

Very cowardly Ijaw boys. They are threatening pipelines.
Lazy, soft and spoilt with Jonathan money. U na go hear am. They are digging babies out of rubble in Syria already. God will not allow any part of Nigeria fish their babies out of the creeks but please don't dare Buhari. There are no bunkers to dig in the Niger Delta, no mountains to hide. Each town is easily cut off from the other. Let us stop deceiving each other

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by TimeManager(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
“this is not going to be another vanquished ‘Biafran Uprising. Niger Deltans are nobody’s slaves; we shall fight until there’s nothing left to defend[/quote] iPods, Kindly read this slowly, in between the lines & figure it out.
Kiss the truth!

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by omowolewa: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
MyBrother, let just pray the peace reigns. Whatever ammunition used, whoever falls by the ammunition will still be useless if at the end of the day we still have to go back to dialogue.

kettykin:

The military is hopelessly useless, a military that would resort to starvation of innocent women and children and that specialize in killing the unarmed. What other things has the military achieved apart from this 2 things

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by basilo102: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
sainty2k3:
millitancy has nothing to do with the charade called fight against corruption by Buhari. Obasanjo, corruption personified, faced the worst millitancy

Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by sammyj: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder when this miscreants will allow this country have rest and move forward as if the likes of Asari and others did any thing meaningful for their people when GEJ gave them free dollars for nothing! !! angry
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by HtwoOw: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
The violent group warned the current government to prepare for another onslaught on oil facilities in the region in no distant time.

Wailers and flat heads said its not a violent group so it can't be tagged terrorist group

Not surprised though, one air raid and they call ICC and UN about massacre

Yeye pipu
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by sainty2k3(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Even when I choose not to comment, people like you always force me to do so with your zombie-esque comments

Your brain only processes the word corruption So everything must align with corruption for you to understand it.

The Niger delta wants to control her Corruption resources (oyel)

Hope you now understand undecided

And your brain only process the word war. Kids everywhere that can't comment of make reasonable contribution without insult
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by nestic(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: If It Is War, Bring It On – Niger Delta Militants Dare Buhari by leofab(f): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nice one .. hope you they won't scamper for safety shaa

Three Most Famous Person(s) In Nigeria So Far / Kogi State First Lady, Rashida Bello Share Beautiful Photo On Her Birthday / 11 Memorable Maitama Sule Quotes