Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight (1098 Views)

Drug To Offer 'Single-Dose' Malaria Cure Found / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / The Best Drug To Fight Pneumonia Plsssssssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by domwas2(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2009
Hello room, please help I need drug to add more weight, can someone please help me, Any ideal?
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2009
Visit a big pharmacy/chemist over they have varieties
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by domwas2(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
toba:

Visit a big pharmacy/chemist over they have varieties
Thanks but i kind of shy requesting for that personnally. any drug in particular
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by madlady(f): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
domwas2@

Why do you want to use a drug, why not use a natural food, like cheese or butter, but be careful not to consume them for too long, could be bad for your heart.

If you really do want a drug type product, try something like COMPLAN, they use it in some hospitals to help patients to gain back weight lost while sick. Oh also a product call "BUILD UP"
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by agathamari(f): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
protien or creatine powders
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by ugo2u(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
why do you want to add weight? well if you must all you need to do is to increase protein intake and exercise, pls dont overeat because you will be adding fat to your body instead of weight. pls do what is right for your body ok.
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by dominique(f): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
@poster
it beats me why you want to lose weight where people are looking for ways to drop some undecided
you mustn't trust any drugs to help you add/lose weight. the side effect could be disastrous. why not include more carbohydrates and fats in your diet and dont overfeed.
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by whiteroses(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
one drink of ensure plus a day should do it you'd become orobo in no time, i see naija peeps hate being underweight efun me i hate am
Re: Help! Needs Drug To Add Weight by nostain18(f): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2009
Where can one get dat

(1) (Reply)

Three Year Old Boy Weighs 51 Kg / Brown Teeth / O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.