Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) (67109 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Those are Benjamins shocked grin

Smh!
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
@OP must be a poor church rat.

Go out there and hustle legitimately and leave others alone.

This mentality won't take you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mrking3(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
tonypeaches:

Please correct yourself. It's not a local but an international church.
check out the church building and environment. The church is domiciled in one of the slums around lekki phase 2
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Cityguy: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
That to me is no church. Many like that abounds in this time of our life.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Laughing

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Gkemz: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ill-gotten wealth and madness are like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nastysam: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
in this recession in Nigeria, People still Show DOLLARS, well done Buhari, This man doesn't belong to any part of the kitchen,the other room, the bedroom, He's just the Owner
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Agbanagba1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Spirituality is very much absent in Nigerian churches today,the most important thing now is money and pride.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
not fake bro!!! You don't use fake bank notes for Harvest... that man is too big to down grade himself in using fake notes to pose. I was there few months ago during the fund raising for this harvest. He donated 20 million Naira. He's the Richest in that church.
so you were there and you did not steal the dollars? Next time i am comming with you, i will robb that man straight up angry
he obviously has too much money.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Origin(f): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
EFCC should start probing tithe givers .
which main work you de do bring car as monthly tithe.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by basadenet: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Am sure the guy will probably come from SE of the country and I wonder where he got his money from. Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
not fake bro!!! You don't use fake bank notes for Harvest... that man is too big to down grade himself in using fake notes to pose. I was there few months ago during the fund raising for this harvest. He donated 20 million Naira. He's the Richest in that church.
Great. He will be the first in heaven. Angel Michael is busy recording all those money for him.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by jasinto: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na $1 note nah, apart from using it to show off, what else can he do with it. Aboki no go change am for am nah.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Show off
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Weah96: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fabulocity:
Those are Benjamins shocked grin

Smh!

Nope. Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. Those are George Washingtons, not even enough to solicit the services of a hungry ashewo.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol I know, I was just being sarcastic. grin
Weah96:

Nope. Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill. Those are George Washingtons, not even enough to solicit the services of a hungry ashewo.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by bams2999(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
why is the EFCC
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
Man Decorates Himself With Original US Dollars In A Local Church

Imagine the length some people can go just to show off their ill gotten wealth. No real hard working man with a legitimate means of income will do this!!! This is happening at a local church around lekki phaso one holding their Harvest Bazzar today.

mrking3:
check out the church building and environment. The church is domiciled in one of the slums around lekki phase 2
mrking3:

Story keeps changing bros where for lekki your church dey? grin grin grin grin grin liar liar.

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
lmdo
Coldfeet:
thank you.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
Man Decorates Himself With Original US Dollars In A Local Church

Imagine the length some people can go just to show off their ill gotten wealth. No real hard working man with a legitimate means of income will do this!!! This is happening at a local church around lekki phaso one holding their Harvest Bazzar today.

Your first 1 million no matter how you made it, is for show off. Stop following stereotyping ideology.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by adebrightayo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
For your architectural design, bill of quantity, structural design and site supervision pls contact us on 07061924391, thanks for your patronage.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mykelly(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Which one is local church again? Church is church abeg
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by pretty16(f): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol. Showing off $1 bills. Make him try $100 bills, see whether them no go beat the money comot for him body. cheesy. He doesn't know that people are not smiling.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by charmosky(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2016
That's what they call poverty....I live in LA....thats mere one dollar bill...all together...that's not up to 100usd...no reasonable grown up man would stoop so low to show off in such a timid manner...
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2016
*ghen ghen.......cummando* your fada pass my street......u have die
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mangalore: 1:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Mrking3 you are the Judas of that local church, why did you single out one person. I have been to many bazaars ,i have seen a lot. For you to post this you are a traitor to the church.....Even the dollar bill been display are 1 dollar bills , haba ,if na babalawo house una go complain , now na for God's house beef come up....I dont know any of the person but this person that decide to snap them and spread the the post
,is just a Judas...I guess he is not only one with such display....God forgive you .A man hanging about 30 dollars around his neck is showing himself, Mr Judge .....
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mangalore: 1:39am On Nov 07, 2016
So our music stars displaying dollars in their video got their money via illegitimate means.....Wake up , well the guy that posted this post is suffering from PM (Poverty mentality) you need fasting and praying. You are even ashame to mention the name of your local church..... Abeg find a better news to post...Yeye dey smell
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mangalore: 1:42am On Nov 07, 2016
you are the Judas of that local church simple.
JuanDeDios:

Great. He will be the first in heaven. Angel Michael is busy recording all those money for him.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by oweman: 3:12am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=midolian post=50810053]Fake dollar notes. As fake as monopoly notes.

The idiot will likely be a biafrog cocaine courier !

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Pure madness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.